• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brown hints Inniss could stay with Blues

I don't see how we're really in a position to turn bodies away with our threadbare squad

Also, we signed Nile Ranger and over the years have given a second chance to bad boys so I don't really see why we're suddenly taking the moral high ground in thinking about binning a player who's been done for violence.

I don't see how we're really in a position to turn bodies away with our threadbare squad

Also, we signed Nile Ranger and over the years have given a second chance to bad boys so I don't really see why we're suddenly taking the moral high ground in thinking about binning a player who's been done for violence.

Difference is Ranger has been out of the game for over a year to re assess his life and personal experiences have made him wake up a bit and he has also kept his nose clean for quite a while. And he had to trial with us to prove his worth.

Innis has very recently committed this crime and is on a suspended sentence. I don't think you can compare the two.

Difference is Ranger has been out of the game for over a year to re assess his life and personal experiences have made him wake up a bit and he has also kept his nose clean for quite a while. And he had to trial with us to prove his worth.

Innis has very recently committed this crime and is on a suspended sentence. I don't think you can compare the two.

We took Ryan Hall back

I think Ayrshire has a good point. Our squad is threadbare and I don't see defenders rushing to join us. Do I want to plummet towards the rathole that is FL2? nope, I don't. What will I accept to stop that drop? I'm not sure, but if Inniss is any good I will probably accept him into the squad.

IMO PB should not talk about the lad's crime , punishment and past. Acknowledge it and move on.
The young man needs to be wanted and some support which he will then repay with commitment , professionalism and loyalty.
The alternative is tell him straight BUT don't leave him dangling at a time when he feels vulnerable.

If he's any good, and by all accounts he is, wouldn't it be shrewd business to look for a budget permanent deal with Palace? They probably want shot of him, let's take advantage of that.

The terms of his sentence bans him from visiting licenced premises apart from the need to purchase food . I hope this does not suggest that he has a drink problem.

How can the club not know the seriousness of the offence!!!!

In the article it is stated that they new a court case was pending.

So a case is going to court and no-one in the management team thought to ASK any questions as to why.

Shows this club is being run by a bunch of W*****S!

Last edited:
Brown - leave now, Inniss and Ranger too. There moral compasses that have reversed. Let's get some decency back into the club. Let's get decent people in, like we used to have and were proud of. Today's pride has been sold for damaged goods.

Brown - leave now, Inniss and Ranger too. There moral compasses that have reversed. Let's get some decency back into the club. Let's get decent people in, like we used to have and were proud of. Today's pride has been sold for damaged goods.

Ron has to go then too. Nothing decent about that man at all.

Ranger and Innis may not be decent people (Ranger seems like he's learnt a lot of lessons in the past couple of years so I think that's quite unfair) but they're decent players and we're in desperate need of those. You may be happy to stick with Mooney and Williams as our 2nd and 3rd choice strikers to satisfy your moral compass but I personally think staying up is much more important than that. And without Ranger up front with Cox I can't see us doing that.

Back