• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Brown in or Brown out ?

• Brown in?

Votes: 135 40.1%
  • Brown out?

Votes: 202 59.9%

• Total voters
You could have made it clearer as you said we are where we should be and being dragged into a relegation battle isn’t mid table. Brown has invested heavily in this squad of old, past their best, injury prone players so the lack of investment excuse doesn’t justify why falling into the relegation zone is looking more and more likely. If only we had the massive support, investment and revenue that top 6 sides Shrewsbury and Scunthorpe have.

Their Chairmans family is worth £350m, wich is why they are better funded than Bradford.

Been one of the 'Brown in' crowd up to now. He has managed to turn round periods of poor form before but I do think now should be the time for RM to pull the plug on his tenure with it looking almost certain our season will end with us in the bottom half, even with a turn round in form.
Warburton would be my choice to replace Brown, if he was interested/affordable.

Agree with this. I've always thought we should be keeping Brown but last few weeks have changed my mind and think he has now lost the dressing room.

Not sure on replacement but for sentimental reasons I'd love Chris Powell. Whether he is the right person i'm not sure.

Been one of the 'Brown in' crowd up to now. He has managed to turn round periods of poor form before but I do think now should be the time for RM to pull the plug on his tenure with it looking almost certain our season will end with us in the bottom half, even with a turn round in form.
Warburton would be my choice to replace Brown, if he was interested/affordable.

Mark Warburton is certainly an interesting name to ponder. He knows all about Kiernan who was a first-team regular at Glasgow Rangers when Warburton was manager there.

It's amazing how perceptions change.

When I first started this poll. Just 25% were in favour of Brown out. Now in just 3 months it's jumped to 60%.

I can only see this increasing further should we lose on Saturday.

I never thought we were strong enough for a shot at the top 6 this season but never envisaged we could drop into league 2.

The performances being what they at present it's a very real possibility.

Agree with this. I've always thought we should be keeping Brown but last few weeks have changed my mind and think he has now lost the dressing room.

Not sure on replacement but for sentimental reasons I'd love Chris Powell. Whether he is the right person i'm not sure.
Have said it in the past, but I understand Chrissy is none too keen yet on another managerial bruising after Huddersfield and Charlton, but he has great affection for the club.

Phil Brown is going to be here till end of season min unless we go on a massive losing run.Ron seems to be still backing Phil by allowing him to spend money on new signings in the Jan window so that's a very good sign that Phil isn't going anywhere and will be a massive disappointment to the Brown out Brigade I am sure..

Phil Brown is going to be here till end of season min unless we go on a massive losing run.Ron seems to be still backing Phil by allowing him to spend money on new signings in the Jan window so that's a very good sign that Phil isn't going anywhere and will be a massive disappointment to the Brown out Brigade I am sure..

what new signings?

"Phil Brown is going to be here till end of season min unless we go on a massive losing run"

Like the one we are on now?

"Phil Brown is going to be here till end of season min unless we go on a massive losing run"

Like the one we are on now?
Seriously you need to get a Grip Lol we have only lost 2 home games at home and we are half way through the season when brown sorts out the away form we will be ok..And with his experience as a manager I fully expect him too...

Seriously you need to get a Grip Lol we have only lost 2 home games at home and we are half way through the season when brown sorts out the away form we will be ok..And with his experience as a manager I fully expect him too...

Ignore the embarrassing away form...

Back