• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BT20 - Season 24

Bah, I beat Gatley yesterday.

At least I should win today as I'm up against a 50 year old.

Apparently they're now saying it is only bugged games that will be replayed.

Mrs BB goes to 5 out of 5, after a crushing 10 wicket win today. The top 2 in her division now have a 2 game gap on the rest...

won by two runs vs similar matched team... better not have to replay it!

Only bugged games to be replayed but lost PFL not going to be amended which is annoying as I should be all sublime by now after normalling both weekend games. I guess it affects everyone.

Playing Garmonbozia today which is all but a guaranteed defeat so resting my main bowlers despite the fact that PFL hits are minor. Want every sub level I can get for the cup on Sunday.

Annoyed. Lost to a similar team abilitywise. Posted a respectable 197 and they chased it down in the penultimate over. So annoyed. Especially given my Elite spin attack versus his Useless ratings on a dusty pitch!

BT20 out of reach possibly now, but that might not be a terrible thing given I'm challenging also for the crown in FC and OD. Not ideal with a small squad. Maybe I'll consolidate in those forms next season and concentrate on winning the BT20...

A great win yesterday against A £1m+ wagebill which gives us a good chance of surviving. Now playing newly bankrupt Anything Goes, a win could push us up towards the money spots. Enjoying the bowling flexibility at the moment, 4 seamers on a cracked yesterday, 3 spinners on a dusty today.

We got off to a winning start yesterday, with the 1st of 3 days BOT bashing.

Mrs BB has a potential title decider today, as both sides have 100% records, and a 2 game gap to 3rd.

Strolling towards a 100% record and promotion, nice easy build up to my top of the table OD clash on Friday.

2 out of 2 this week, looking safe in 6th place. Another win tomorrow and it should be bonanza gate receipts on Friday and Monday as we're on a run of 6 straight wins and Friday is a walkover.

Mrs BB won her game off the last ball yesterday, and should now secure promotion.

We successfully bashed a BOT for the 2nd day running.

In keeping with the random nature of BT20 we beat two teams that were above us then lost to one that was below us.

Picked up two wins in the final week to boost us into 5th which is worth £170k, better than a kick in the teeth.

Back