• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Burton Albion v Southend United

Just got home and tuned in. Lineup looks weird on Google. A striker in RM. RB in CM. A midfielder upfront... How are we doing?!

Attendance 1,880... No mention of the number of away fans though. Cant imagine there will be that much.

I’m glad I have pictures and not just listening to the radio. These two don’t know which player is which and we even had Milligan given credit in the first half.

We’ve played so well tonight. Some loose play up front but what a relief to actually be playing in that part of the pitch! The finesse will come with a few more games playing like this, but we are competing all over the park.

I’m sorry to say that we do definitely need a new goalkeeper though, as much as I love Bish.

Humphrys is giving them problems. He wants the ball and is running at them with pace. We need to exploit that.

Kinali? If we lose Sol will have to explain these substitutions. If we somehow win he’s a genius. He’s not afraid to try things is he?

Don’t rate Cox anymore. Seen him give up on marking a few times and only been on 5 minutes

He just hasn’t been the same player this season. Think the pre season ‘injury’ and not having that pre season has really affected him. Shame!

Shouldnt have changed anything from the first half. Randomly throwing people on isnt working.

Back