• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think we will win this comfortably. 3-1. Hopefully O'Toole starts and shuts up some of the plonkers on this page.

Think we will win this comfortably. 3-1. Hopefully O'Toole starts and shuts up some of the plonkers on this page.

You will be the plonker that has to shut u. Tonight will be a draw.
Also dont see why people say they want revenge for the playoffs. Behave we where awful and Burton deserved to go through.

Just say no kids....

Took the advice and sorted it out.

Can we make this an over 18 forum? Seems slightly strange kids coming along and spoiling conversations.

Anyways, I look forward to 3 points and an O'Toole screamer tonight. I'm off to the pub for apre-match shandy.

Can we make this an over 18 forum? Seems slightly strange kids coming along and spoiling conversations.

Anyways, I look forward to 3 points and an O'Toole screamer tonight. I'm off to the pub for apre-match shandy.

The Zone is for all fans no matter how old, and if you think being over 18 ensures mature conversations you are rather mistaken :smile:

Very worried about our defence tongiht, very worried indeed.

Hate to say it but feel like a 2-1 defeat, hope I'm wrong.

Match no. 3 for me tonight - don't quite know why it's on a Friday when it's not on TV but it means I can attend so looking forward to a decent match tonight.

My record is L1 - D1 so let's hope it's third time lucky.

I've gone for South Upper this time, row A, right in the middle behind the goal - seats the bird in the ticket office says 'everyone' apparently wants.

Hasselbaink seems to have continued the form Gary Rowett left them in and reading Payne's comments, it's clear the lads want revenge from the second leg in May. I think that's quite a healthy outlook so let's just hope it doesn't come across as over exuberance but rather a steely determined 'never say die' attitude.

The Zone is for all fans no matter how old, and if you think being over 18 ensures mature conversations you are rather mistaken :smile:

Oh yes it does! :stunned: seriously though late getting off. anyone know if the 127 is clear from the m25?

Match no. 3 for me tonight - don't quite know why it's on a Friday when it's not on TV but it means I can attend so looking forward to a decent match tonight.

My record is L1 - D1 so let's hope it's third time lucky.

I've gone for South Upper this time, row A, right in the middle behind the goal - seats the bird in the ticket office says 'everyone' apparently wants.

Hasselbaink seems to have continued the form Gary Rowett left them in and reading Payne's comments, it's clear the lads want revenge from the second leg in May. I think that's quite a healthy outlook so let's just hope it doesn't come across as over exuberance but rather a steely determined 'never say die' attitude.

I've moved to south upper since I don't have my season card anymore and I love it there, great view. Friday nights at the hall are special too, hope you enjoy your 1st with a win

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back