• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Just posted in the official match thread that Phil Brown just said that David Worralls baby died and that's why he's been missing for the last couple of games. So sad, really feel for him.

great result from Blues especially reading the half time reports where it seemed it was one way traffic. Shame about that Wycombe late equaliser against us which could well be all the difference from going up/play offs!

Just posted in the official match thread that Phil Brown just said that David Worralls baby died and that's why he's been missing for the last couple of games. So sad, really feel for him.

That is so, so sad. Nothing prepares you for that in life.

Better video of the goal here
[video]https://www.youtube.com/embed/k9UknuzxWhM[/video]

Wow. Just in car on way back. All I can say is Phil Brown 10.. His subs absolutely turned the game on its head. Worrall and Payne really gave us an outlet and totally shook Bury. You can't write it.. Worrall scoring against his old club.. And it was a beautiful free kick. The defence were magnificent, and even Weston did well when he came on. The atmosphere was cracking, especially Adam Barrett who was kissing his badge with joy. He really has made a difference and transformed Bolger in the process. We really can do this UTB. What a ****ing great night

On coach on way back.

2 very different halves. First half, fair play to Bury, quickest and strongest out the traps. Stronger in midfield for us and their passing and game plan had us very much on the back foot.

Second half, 2 excellent subs from PB ! Worrell, right up on their right back gave us an excellent outlet and fair play to Payne he caused them no end of issues with his running from deep.

For me though, whilst in the second half, all players improved, Bolger (bar 1 air shot in first half) was immense. My motm. We did miss White, especially first half with their constant string of attacks down our right, but again, Bury had no plan B for our plan b, so full credit to coaching team.

Love it. Great support , as always on the road. A 3am eta at home now is without doubt bearable !

Utb

(As a side issue, my sympathy to new of the sad death of DW's baby son - as some else said, nothing can prepare you for this I life and his character today and the way he played would have made his entire family extremely proud)

Just listened to David Worrall being interviewed on BBC Essex with tears in my eyes. What a brave man to play tonight. He has just become an SUFC legend and I don't use that word lightly.

recent weeks

we score from a corner
we score again from a corner
A centre back scores
Atkinson scores
Atkinson scores again
Worral scores from his first ever free kick !
Bentley breaks the clean sheets at home record

unbelieveable

Plus we win 4 games out of 5 one nil and no one says we are negative or boring anymore :smile:

Oh yeah, and equalled club record of consecutive league clean sheets in a row tonight at 7? (I'm losing count of all these club records).

Back