• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

BYERN LEVERKUSEN

BYERN LEVERKUSEN want the half time interval extended by 5 minutes so that they can make an extra £200,000 a year through selling more sausages, pies and beer we should do it the club would make alot more money from just the beer!

Wouldn't have thought so - how many people will actually drink more than one beer at half time, whether it is 15 mins or 20 mins long?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matty the Shrimper @ Jan. 22 2004,17:25)]Source?
Comes free with the burgers
cool.gif

ESSEX FM just come up about 10 minutes ago then they started talking he would have had time for 2 pints and a pie not just his pie on tuesday if he had more time to get from the food bar to the pub after cueing up then started chatting about missing goals due to having to leave early to get the 1st pie!

Might as well make it an hour for a prawn dhansak, pilau rice, peshawari naan, lime pickle,2 Cobra's and a mango kulfi.

your not going to tell me that you  couldn't neck 2 beers in 20 minutes surely.A seasoned pro could easliy do 2 and maybe a bottle and a shot  and still have time for a lash.This all depends on the service at the bar.Last time i was there it took me nearly 20 minutes just to get to the bar.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (steveh1510 @ Jan. 22 2004,17:22)]Wouldn't have thought so - how many people will actually drink more than one beer at half time, whether it is 15 mins or 20 mins long?
<span style='font-family:comic sans ms'>I&#39;d have a good go&#33;

Reckon we should adopt hull&#39;s &#39;Bucket&#39;s of beer&#39;. 1 and a half pints. Much better....</span>

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canada shrimper @ Jan. 22 2004,21:41)]your not going to tell me that you  couldn't neck 2 beers in 20 minutes surely.A seasoned pro could easliy do 2 and maybe a bottle and a shot  and still have time for a lash.This all depends on the service at the bar.Last time i was there it took me nearly 20 minutes just to get to the bar.
Yeah, but I could do 2 in 15 minutes quite easily too. I'm just saying, in reality, how much difference is it gonna make? If your that set on drinking 2 you will do anyway, but most people will only drink one, whether half time is 20 minutes or 15.....

Back