• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Leeboy

Original and possibly best ****
Staff member
still fecked lads :

This Evenings Peak Service.
MONDAY 19TH JULY PM SERVICES
Due to yesterdays fire in the Electrical switch room between Upminster and West Horndon, C2C have to reduce the number of trains normally run which will severely affect this Evenings service. It has been necessary to reduce the following services from Fenchurch Street.
FROM FENCHURCH:
16:32 Fenchurch-Laindon
16:50 Fenchurch-Laindon
17:08 Fenchurch-Laindon
17:20 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
17:23 Fenchurch-Laindon#
17:35 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
17:38 Fenchurch-Laindon
17:50 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
17:53 Fenchurch-Laindon
18:00 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
18:08 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
18:48 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness

ONE / FGE it is then.....
mad.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ July 19 2004,14:41)]still fecked lads :

This Evenings Peak Service.
MONDAY 19TH JULY PM SERVICES
Due to yesterdays fire in the Electrical switch room between Upminster and West Horndon, C2C have to reduce the number of trains normally run which will severely affect this Evenings service. It has been necessary to reduce the following services from Fenchurch Street.
FROM FENCHURCH:
16:32 Fenchurch-Laindon
16:50 Fenchurch-Laindon
17:08 Fenchurch-Laindon
17:20 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
17:23 Fenchurch-Laindon#
17:35 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
17:38 Fenchurch-Laindon
17:50 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
17:53 Fenchurch-Laindon
18:00 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
18:08 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness
18:48 Fenchurch-Shoeburyness

mad.gif
Don't they lay on trains via the Tilbury line for Benfleet, Leigh, Southend etc. in situations like that?

luckily for me i've buggered my knee up and am off sick so my schnookums is driving me to the game, but she doesn't want to go so I'm hobbling all alone and will be supping ale by my lonesome whilst you are all getting hot under the collar on the way home.
biggrin.gif

Is it me or are C2C a bunch of cowboys?

I'm sure I never used to get half of the delays and cancellations using FGE.

C2C are about as useful as a f**king ashtray on a moped.

Those c**ts can put me in a bad mood for the whole f**king day with there sh*t service and poor excuse.

Last week a supposed 40 minute journey took an hour and a half and what was their excuse this time.
"a helium baloon stuck on the cabels at Upton Park".

Absolute disgrace and a waste of money.
mad.gif

C2C make me 2 hours late for work and there is nothing I can do about it yet if I was to let my anger get the better of me and cut one of their seats up with a stanley knife I bet they would call the police.

How can that be fair?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Guest @ July 19 2004,16:41)]C2C make me 2 hours late for work and there is nothing I can do about it yet if I was to let my anger get the better of me and cut one of their seats up with a stanley knife I bet they would call the police.

How can that be fair?
Quite true. Only last week as I looked around I saw a heavily pregnant woman standing obviously in mild distress, I sat there for 20 minutes till I got off at my stop watching and no-one gave her a seat.
It isn't fair. No trains...and when they do run there's not enough seats, and the seats that there are have been vandalised by some...errr...mmm...
sad.gif

They are a clueless bunch of halfwits who couldnt give a sh*t about customer care cos they know they have got a nice little contract for the next however many years.

It needles me more than anything but you cant exactly have a go at their workers it the big wigs that need a f**king kick up the arse but they are safely tucked away in their offices.

pr*ckS. DO NOT NEED THIS ON A MONDAY EVENING.

Some interesting logic (?) being used here.

A bunch of schoolkids with nothing better to do decide to set fire to a railway signal box (or whatever it is/was) one Sunday and it's the train Company's fault?

Would you blame c2c if the same kids threw a brick through the train window, hitting you?

Me, I blame the parents. Bring back National Service, the birch etc. etc.

So to help those who cant work out for themselves, this is where the responsibility lies.

c2c
Trains, staff, train fares, timetable and keeping the punter updated with what is going on.

Network Rail
Overheads, track, power feeds, and signals

So if there is a problem with one of these you now know who to blame.

However i appreciate that sorting out the issue with the electrical feeds to the line will take time but where this morning c2c fell down was the fact the Train Information System at Southend East did not reflect the changes to the trains nor was there any announcements over the PA to inform customers. I realise that this could be just an issue at Southend East as I know the staff at Thorpe Bay usually announce problems. But c2c should really address ths shortfall in customer relations.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ July 19 2004,16:00)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ July 19 2004,15:54)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ July 19 2004,15:53)]
mad.gif
Bugger off back to your own line  
tounge.gif
Just spoke to C2C- FGE is OK to use.
Of course it's OK to use. It's only not OK when we have to put the scum on our trains.

What a sh*t journey that was last night. I deliberately left the office late catching the 9.00 to Rayleigh hoping all the in-breds would have gone early to beat their ABSOs and curfews. How wrong I was. I'd forgotten how bad the Basildon cackle was.

I drove in to work today in protest.

After all that moaning and groaning i ended up getting the 5.45pm from Fenchurch and was at Leigh by 6.30.

Did have to stand all the way though which ****ed me off a bit.
ghostface.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (The Artful Shrimper @ July 19 2004,16:53)]Quite true. Only last week as I looked around I saw a heavily pregnant woman standing obviously in mild distress, I sat there for 20 minutes till I got off at my stop watching and no-one gave her a seat.
.........including you.
rock.gif

Back