• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

C2C - Up the Wall

Usual_Suspect

Members
Line problem in the East Ham area.

Time: 31/03/2010 16:53

Train services on all routes via Barking are being disrupted due to signalling problems in the East Ham area. Short notice alterations, cancellations and delays of up to 30 minutes can be expected.

I would blame whoever it was on the strike thread that said they never have problems with C2C

17:30 London Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness due 18:31

Time: 31/03/2010 17:01

This train will be cancelled. This is due to signalling problems.

17:35 London Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness due 18:41

17:45 London Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness due 18:49

17:50 London Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness due 18:55

17:50 London Fenchurch Street to Shoeburyness due 18:55

Time: 31/03/2010 17:18

This train will be reinstated. This is due to signalling problems.

strange signalling problems on Liv St line as well tonight. Although I got a text saying there were problems this morning and the train got into London 10 mins late as normal. So not sure the problems are genuine or a glitch with the e-mail/txt advance notice service

It always amazes me the day I work from home seems to be when c2c goes to the wall, I am working from home tomorrow as well, so i am guessing something else may go awry

Back