• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

No picture of John White in there this year? How do they chose the players to be included and not have the captain of the greatest ever day in our history feature?? :unsure:?

Easiest thing to do would be 12 exceptional players from times gone by - Best/Collymore/Eastwood etc, then you don't have to worry about having a picure of Ryan Leonard hanging on your wall in February when he's now playing for Millwall.

Easiest thing to do would be 12 exceptional players from times gone by - Best/Collymore/Eastwood etc, then you don't have to worry about having a picure of Ryan Leonard hanging on your wall in February when he's now playing for Millwall.

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Great idea! :thumbsup:

If it's the one I'm thinking of then that would be Barrett wouldn't it?

White wore the armband that day. I can't recall who might have been 'club captain' at the time though.

_84575820_john_white.jpg

No picture of John White in there this year? How do they chose the players to be included and not have the captain of the greatest ever day in our history feature?? :unsure:?

White wore the armband that day. I can't recall who might have been 'club captain' at the time though.

_84575820_john_white.jpg

I think I'd go for a good match we won for my greatest ever day in the club's history (and no, I didn't leave before the end).

Have we ever had a thread on the subject of our greatest day ever?

I'm sure we must have. If not, I'll start one.

Have we ever had a thread on the subject of our greatest day ever?

I'm sure we must have. If not, I'll start one.

We had a 'greatest moment' thing a few years ago which you may or may mot remember. It took the form of a 'battle' whereby a series of options were paired off against one another and a poll was attached. Winner of each tie went through to the next round and so on until we got to the final. It was a while back though so...

Go for it, AndyT. I'm sure some folk will manage to turn it in to a negative thing but broadly speaking it should bring back some great memories!

Does it have 12 JULY's in it - that way Ron's prediction that 'work on the new stadium will start in July' might eventually come true!

The 12 July's of Fossetts?

On the 1st July of Fossetts, my chairman promised me. A new site for our own team
On the 2nd July of Fossetts, my chairman promised me. Two link roads and a new site for our own team
On the 3rd July of Fossetts, my chairman promised me. Three sided stands, two link roads and a new site for our own team.
....... >>

Back