• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

southend-mad.94

First XI
On Wednesday night the players are going to need the support of each and every one of us, so I want as many of you as possible to get on the phone or Internet and get yourself a ticket for Wednesday ( if you haven't got one already). Lets make a lot of noise and get behind the boys and get the result that takes us to wembley!!!

UTB!!!!!

5632 home tickets sold, and 2052 away...7684 in total...come on u Blues!:thumbsup:

Probably add around 500-1000 more to that I reckon. Still dissapointed in the home tickets sales, I would have expected it to be almost a sell out. Easily the biggest game we have since the play offs.

Can't make it on Wednesday due to work , and unless my son drags me into the North , not the most vocal.
But this may be our only chance in the near future to reach the 'W' word. , so I would also urge everyone , West , South and East to raise the roof and cheer the boys on !

Probably add around 500-1000 more to that I reckon. Still dissapointed in the home tickets sales, I would have expected it to be almost a sell out. Easily the biggest game we have since the play offs.

Actually I think 5,632 home tickets sold so far for a live Tuesday night game on SKY with a 7.15pm kick-off is pretty good.

As you say we could shift another 1,000 by Weds as it is not all ticket for home fans. I can see Orient all but selling their 2,400 tickets which is pretty good as well. So maybe nearly a 9,000 crowd?

Actually I think 5,632 home tickets sold so far for a live Tuesday night game on SKY with a 7.15pm kick-off is pretty good.

As you say we could shift another 1,000 by Weds as it is not all ticket for home fans. I can see Orient all but selling their 2,400 tickets which is pretty good as well. So maybe nearly a 9,000 crowd?

Should be 8500+ which is still a lot more than than the orient managed.

Its laughable that they sold like 3500 at home and will bring 2000 away. At least they are loyal and it was always going to be a bigger gate with the tie in the balance for the second leg.

Back