• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

CALLING ALL EXILES

Greetings new exiled members .

Are you a new exile to the site and live a significant distance from Roots Hall?

PM me for further details of exile matters as its good to keep in contact with the many members of the overseas SUFC community that's out there.

Whatever happened to the idea of plotting each exiled Shrimpers location?

Did it become your idea for the SUFC Pennant Tour?

Is this an 'Exlies Clique'?
laugh.gif

The pennant Journey was advertised through the Trust and all the pics / profiles can be seen on the site in the archive.
Its for this reason that i'm getting all exiles details into a mailing list so as to keep in conatct and include all who want to be involved in any further projects.
smile.gif

May be we could start up two exile clique?!

One for those in the UK with over 100 miles to Roots Hall. And then one for all those who are in a foreign country!

Hopefully in a few years I will be able to join the foreign clique if I can migrate to New Zealand. :-D

[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ May 15 2006,14:58)]Its for this reason that i'm getting all exiles details into a mailing list so as to keep in conatct and include all who want to be involved in any further projects.
smile.gif
You already have my email address on your mailing list as I asked to be on the pennant list but somebody else already had Scotland covered.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ May 15 2006,15:19)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (perth shrimper @ May 15 2006,14:58)]Its for this reason that i'm getting all exiles details into a mailing list so as to keep in conatct and include all who want to be involved in any further projects.
smile.gif
You already have my email address on your mailing list as I asked to be on the pennant list but somebody else already had Scotland covered.
Who be you then??

The pennant was going to go to John O'groats at one point.

Sorry i've overlooked you
suspect.gif

I Shall be exiled to Eastbourne next season... Had to be the season seeing us return to The Championship didn't it...

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ May 15 2006,15:04)]May be we could start up two exile clique?!

One for those in the UK with over 100 miles to Roots Hall. And then one for all those who are in a foreign country!
Good idea - Portsmouth for me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (andrew_sthnd @ May 15 2006,15:43)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ May 15 2006,15:04)]May be we could start up two exile clique?!

although i will be returning to the South Upper for this coming season
biggrin.gif
Got to go and get my season ticket soon. 4 years being an exile and I get to see every home game next year! Yay!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (gilbo @ May 15 2006,15:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (andrew_sthnd @ May 15 2006,15:43)]
[b said:

although i will be returning to the South Upper for this coming season
biggrin.gif
Got to go and get my season ticket soon. 4 years being an exile and I get to see every home game next year! Yay!
only been in pompey for a year but i will also have a season ticket in south upper. now just got to work out how to get back to essex every other weekend!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (EastStandBlue @ May 15 2006,15:32)]I Shall be exiled to Eastbourne next season... Had to be the season seeing us return to The Championship didn't it...
I shall be exiled to the Netherlands as from 31st May for a two year contract(min)... The thought that we could well be back in League One and I would have missed us in the Championship is gutting!

Apologies for the pesimism!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ May 16 2006,11:09)]this is a bloody brilliant site for seeing a spread of southend fans

http://www.frappr.com/

i'll leave it to someone else to set up......
There already is one, I came across this about a year ago and I think ShrimperJim on SOL set it up.

Can't for the life of me find it now though!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (sufcintheprem @ May 16 2006,12:48)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (pickledseal @ May 16 2006,11:09)]this is a bloody brilliant site for seeing a spread of southend fans

http://www.frappr.com/

i'll leave it to someone else to set up......
There already is one, I came across this about a year ago and I think ShrimperJim on SOL set it up.

Can't for the life of me find it now though!!
ah cool
maybe someone can dig it out!

Back