• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

"Camel Toe" - yuck

Camel Toe - disgusting or sexy

• Total voters

Southend_Lady

Ginger Sam
Im not sure if any of you are familiar with this phrase....if not then please let me explain.

It is when a female is wearing trousers so tight that you can see the "contours" of her front lady bits.

I think this is absolutely disgusting and having just been out for lunch and seeing such a sight I thought it would be appropriate to ask the males if you think that it is disgusting or whether it actually makes for good viewing.......

I don't really like the phrase, but i love the subject matter :p :p :p

ps.. i've got a pretty good email showing all different sorts if you're interested Sam :D

Im not sure if any of you are familiar with this phrase....if not then please let me explain.

It is when a female is wearing trousers so tight that you can see the "contours" of her front lady bits.

I think this is absolutely disgusting and having just been out for lunch and seeing such a sight I thought it would be appropriate to ask the males if you think that it is disgusting or whether it actually makes for good viewing.......

Mrs C suffers from this quite a lot, though in our house it's known as Camels hoof.

And what about the lady's front bits that smell of dry roasted peanuts in hot weather when you get down to a game of Mr. Wobbly Hides His Hat?

I know men's parts can get a bit pungent in humid conditions, too, but I had this particular aroma enchanting my nostrils at the back end of last week and never encountered it before. It wasn't off-putting, just different.

CamelToe.jpg

cameltoe.jpg

120799851_38e5cfc46f.jpg

http://ratemycameltoe.com/vote.php

I hope you dont, that last one had a whiff of Mrs C about it!

If so i apologize... but i have to say she came on to me, i was just out for a laugh with the lads when she started chewing on my ear, one thing led to another and ... well you know how it is, any barn in a storm etc...

If so i apologize... but i have to say she came on to me, i was just out for a laugh with the lads when she started chewing on my ear, one thing led to another and ... well you know how it is, any barn in a storm etc...

Dont worry, Callan always get the Hump over his Mrs.

Thats fair enough, to be honest when she's on heat and trying to mate, it takes a brave man stop her or one of those dart guns they use on Elephants, hows your ear by the way?, no lasting damage I hope!

good god that photo is disgusting. Thing is, someone that fat is always going to suffer the dreaded camel toe. The lady I saw though was no where near this big adn was just suffereing with tight trousers, looked rather painful and I can only expect she will be suffering with some kind of "chaffing" pain tonight!

Back