• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Can we stay above Leeds till December ?

CC51DAS

President
They play Swindon at home followed by Cheltenham away . So that's six more points for them then .

So can we beat Cheltenham today and win at club-in-turmoil Lootown next week to keep our noses in front ?

Who cares if we're above Leeds in December. Let's just concentrate on us winning our games, and hope that come May we're above them and the other 22 clubs. I don't see the need to constantly define ourselves according to where Leeds are in the league

Leeds won't last the pace as they don't have enough players. Looking at their fixtures I think they'll overtake us at some point in the next few weeks but I still think we'll finish the season above them.

Leeds won't last the pace as they don't have enough players. Looking at their fixtures I think they'll overtake us at some point in the next few weeks but I still think we'll finish the season above them.

WOW ! I like that Beefy - you are always right too .Thanks for cheering me up :)

I wouldn't say I'm always right. I did think that Tes Bramble would play for England once and that is looking less and less likely (yet another example of why that fool Steve McClaren knows nothing).

I wouldn't say I'm always right. I did think that Tes Bramble would play for England once and that is looking less and less likely (yet another example of why that fool Steve McClaren knows nothing).

hmm, Bramble or Smith.....

i wouldn't mind being below Leeds for a while, got to be good motivation for the team to have that bunch of feckers to chase... :guns:

Back