• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

car parking prices

greedy smith

Has anyone else noticed the price for matchday parking next season ? Last seasons £3 has now gone up by an incredible 67% to £5. I hate to be dictated to but i may be forced to buy a car parking season ticket for £60. Assuming you just attend the home league fixtures theres a saving of £55. Having already paid out for 3 season tickets for me and my kids,my pockets are so deep i can now tie my shoelaces through them !

[b said:
Quote[/b] (greedy smith @ May 20 2004,06:33)]Has anyone else noticed the price for matchday parking next season ? Last seasons £3 has now gone up by an incredible 67% to £5. I hate to be dictated to but i may be forced to buy a car parking season ticket for £60. Assuming you just attend the home league fixtures theres a saving of £55. Having already paid out for 3 season tickets for me and my kids,my pockets are so deep i can now tie my shoelaces through them !
A few seasons back one of my mates (who is disabled) phoned the club regarding disabled access because he wanted to go to a game.

The club sent him two free tickets for the match and a free seasons parking permit.

How about that for customer service!

But they still do not give season ticket holders a dedicated bay. Surely this should be something they can consider. My old man has been diagnosed with emphysema and sometimes if we turn up with 15-20mins to go we have to park at the back of the car park or on busy games there is no spaces available which I think is a joke if you have paid for a season ticket.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 20 2004,13:13)]... on busy games there is no spaces available which I think is a joke if you have paid for a season ticket.
Doesn't this defeat the object of car park season tickets?

Surely you're paying for a space to park... not for access to the car park to see if you can or cannot find a space.

rock.gif

Exactly at least two games last season he had to go home after not finding a parking space. So not only did he lose out on the parking season ticket but also on his season ticket for matches. And for someone who is retired can ill afford to lose.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Bob Cratchitt @ May 20 2004,14:32)]Exactly at least two games last season he had to go home after not finding a parking space. So not only did he lose out on the parking season ticket but also on his season ticket for matches. And for someone who is retired can ill afford to lose.
Did you take this matter up with the club? It's not on.

Dear Bob Cratchitt

We have received your letter of complaint but couldn't give a sh*t, ha ha ha, we've got you money, ner-nicky-ner-ner.

Yours,

Aren't they making the car park season tickets only from next season? Or was it just a strong recommendation? Sorry, but I haven't got the club bumph round so I'm not sure.

Back