• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Smiffy

¡Viva la Aussielución! 🇦🇺 🦘 ⭐️
Staff member
I have been told there is an article on page 5 of todays Echo about an unpaid bill to a cleaning contractor. :hilarious::whistling:

Plus news on Prospects...

Anyone seen this?

£12k plus apparantly owed and Sainsbury seem to be holding up purchase of former college.Just as I was looking forward to weekend.

that's funny.

let's not cry about this... why concern yourself with Ron's mess.

£12k plus apparantly owed and Sainsbury seem to be holding up purchase of former college.Just as I was looking forward to weekend.

So we owe £12k to a cleaning contractor and they have issued a claim to the courts?

And Sainsbury are not willing to sort out the Prospects mess?

that's funny.

let's not cry about this... why concern yourself with Ron's mess.

He wouldnt have a mess if he could pay the cleaners!

So we owe £12k to a cleaning contractor and they have issued a claim to the courts?

And Sainsbury are not willing to sort out the Prospects mess?

Waiting to see if the meeting with the council goes well ? May well be worried about pouring more good money after bad.

Can we not have posts using both the words 'cleaners' and 'Rons mess' !

He wouldnt have a mess if he could pay the cleaners!

Waiting to see if the meeting with the council goes well ? May well be worried about pouring more good money after bad.

I just wish there was money. I don`t mind it good or bad.

"According to the County Court Judgement Register, the club has four other "Unsatisfied" judgements against it totaling £57,600, dating back to 2009. However, the list also includes six settled claims for a total of £103,908, dating from 2008."

"According to the County Court Judgement Register, the club has four other "Unsatisfied" judgements against it totaling £57,600, dating back to 2009. However, the list also includes six settled claims for a total of £103,908, dating from 2008."

So about £70k worth of unsatisfied CCJ's then.

I hope that 70k is being used to pay the tax man and the staff...

They're only seats/cleaners* (delete as applicable)

They probably weren't very good.

Back