• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celeb Spotting!

Richard_Cadette

The Realist
So, has anyone managed to bump into any of our illustrious squad since the season drew to a close?

I only start this topic as I had the pleasure (sort of!) of bumping into Mr Maher in the changing rooms of Cecil Gee at Lakeside on Saturday.

A surreal experience if nothing else.... I think he was just pleased that someone actually recognised him outside of Southend... Although why I lost the ability to converse like an educated, well balanced adult, im not sure... I actually referred to him as 'son'.

Just goes to show that footballers go shopping with the wives on spare Saturdays as us fans do!

Saw Fredy Eastwood in Florida, maybe hes signing for Miami Fusion!!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Richard_Cadette @ June 13 2005,16:03)]Although why I lost the ability to converse like an educated, well balanced adult, im not sure... I actually referred to him as 'son'.

Just goes to show that footballers go shopping with the wives on spare Saturdays as us fans do!
Did you mention to him about your special Kevin Maher room with a full life size KM cut out?

Cecil Gee! He's earning too much money!

mad.gif

Get someone in who can do the job (passing sideways, never shoots) for half the price. Maybe Butch Wilkins can make a comeback?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (* ORM * @ June 13 2005,17:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ June 13 2005,16:11)]I drove alongside Lewis Hunt down Victoria Avenue about 7.30pm Friday night.
Surely you meant to say you drove like a Lewis Hunt ?  
tounge.gif
better than driving like a Maher- all sideways and no movement forwards

laugh.gif

saw Adam Barrett going in the Odean to watch Star Wars (think they was before the final actually)

Tilly in Adventure Island (again)

I see freddy in plazma quite a lot, was in ikon last night aswell

I met the Cat, Hunt, Smith and Husbands in talk last year, all quailty lads except for Husbands who gave us a dodgy stare(wa*k*r) and thought he was to good to talk to us. Tes remembered my face on way out and said see ya next season as well.

Also see Wayne Gray in Churchills and shook his hand and see him in talk as well were he was given some one the evils as someone trood on his foot by accident. Nice geezer though seemed happy that someone recoignsed him.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ June 14 2005,10:56)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (grayhound @ June 14 2005,09:49)]Tes remembered my face on way out and said see ya next season as well.
wow.gif

laugh.gif
He did say 'last year' which, I pressume, was before the 2004-2005 season.

This thead just makes everyone sound like stalkers!
rock.gif
Leeboy and Napster saw Che this morning before they left for work. Even made him in breakfast in bed i hear
laugh.gif

Back