• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Celebrity Big Brother

Napster

No ⭐
george galloway, jodie marsh, michael barrymore, denis rodman, faria alam, samuel preston (ordinary boys), traci bingham, maggot (GLC), pete burns, rula lenska

looks like it could be quite good!

Sounds like the use of the word celebrity is stretching a point.
rock.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 05 2006,17:09)]george galloway, jodie marsh, michael barrymore, denis rodman, faria alam, samuel preston (ordinary boys), traci bingham, maggot (GLC), pete burns, rula lenska

looks like it could be quite good!
Who is this Barrymore person? Is he related to the ET bird?

[b said:
Quote[/b] (canveyshrimper @ Jan. 05 2006,17:19)]Sounds like the use of the word celebrity is stretching a point.
rock.gif
er, you've only just noticed that??

Any c%&t can be a celebrity nowadays, having your mame mentioned once in a newspaper qualifies!

chantelle was on TV a couple of months ago on Soccer AM as a soccerette. She reckons she works as a Paris Hilton lookalike

She looks more Basildon Hilton then Paris Hilton to me!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Jan. 05 2006,21:26)]chantelle was on TV a couple of months ago on Soccer AM as a soccerette. She reckons she works as a Paris Hilton lookalike

More like the Dartford Hilton I thought

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Birri @ Jan. 05 2006,21:28)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Jan. 05 2006,21:26)]chantelle was on TV a couple of months ago on Soccer AM as a soccerette. She reckons she works as a Paris Hilton lookalike

More like the Dartford Hilton I thought
Was gonna say what more of a dump to put a Hilton in then Dartford!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 05 2006,18:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 05 2006,17:09)]george galloway
Farkin' unbelievable. Does he not have a bloody day job, such as representing his constituents?

Gobsmacked. The man is a disgrace.

mad.gif
say what you will about Galloway but his performance in the senate was still an all time classic.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Kenny @ Jan. 05 2006,22:59)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ Jan. 05 2006,18:14)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (Napster @ Jan. 05 2006,17:09)]george galloway
Farkin' unbelievable.  Does he not have a bloody day job, such as representing his constituents?

Gobsmacked.  The man is a disgrace.

mad.gif
say what you will about Galloway but his performance in the senate was still an all time classic.
I think that Galloways performance in the Senate was the best use of attack being the best method of defence that i have ever witnessed.

I am absolutely sure that there is a lot of truth in the allegations made against him, time will tell I guess.

Preston's a good laugh, If i had to vote for anyone to win it it'd be him. Noticed how every single one milked it in there way into the house whereas he just walked right past the crowd and into the house.

One thing that did crack me up though was the story in The Sun, stating they had to remove a gnome that floated in the pool with a knife in his back incase it offended Barrymore.... Only for them to throw Maggot in there with him, the most likely person to offend him in the Uk....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (dave cusaks nose @ Jan. 06 2006,08:56)]That Paris Hilton Lookilikey is always in Storm and Mayhem
And Bakers Bar. she can also be found in the summer months down the Peterboat!!

oops.gif

Back