• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chance to play in james staines southend ledgens match.

CHEMICO FC

Manager
Theres one chance to play some part of the James Staines Southend utd ledgens game. Wednesday 21st October at Maldon town fc. 7 45 ko.

1. Must be a good player.
2. Must be near as dam 25+.

3. Must place the biggest donation to take part ,must pm me with it.
4. Deadline is monday 19th october midnight, by pm.

5. Must meet our critria.

6. We support the charity R.O.S.P.A.:cool:

7. We have a coach going to game.Contact colin 07711919568.

Last edited:
Sorry Colin - too far away to make it, but I hope you have a great game and have a great deal of support.

re james game

Theres one chance to play some part of the James Staines Southend utd ledgens game. Wednesday 21st October at Maldon town fc. 7 45 ko.

1. Must be a good player.
2. Must be near as dam 25+.

3. Must place the biggest donation to take part ,must pm me with it.
4. Deadline is monday 19th october midnight, by pm.

5. Must meet our critria.

6. We support the charity R.O.S.P.A.:cool:

7. We have a coach going to game.Contact colin 07711919568.

keep bidding

Back