• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charles -vs- Gooch

*shock, horror*

I do believe I'm witnessing some cricketing "tapping up" on this very website!!

wow.gif
tounge.gif

ok,

do you know dave noble? he speaks highly of you and other players in the team!

he says he might come and join you next year.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 14 2005,11:32)]*shock, horror*

wow.gif
tounge.gif
No brown paper envelopes involved Matt, might be the odd bottle or 3 of Castle though.....

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ July 14 2005,13:21)]
[b said:

wow.gif
tounge.gif
No brown paper envelopes involved Matt, might be the odd bottle or 3 of Castle though.....
tounge.gif

Can I also recommend, in your efforts to bring players in, that you avoid trying to tap up anyone from the north of England...

The buggers don't like moving down south, do they?

sad.gif

castle, what a winner!!

yes good knowledge of my favourite drink... you really do have someone out watching me?

do i have to sign by tomoz?

its all a bit soon dave and me are thinking of coming over there next year along with scott noble maybe.

they play at basildon.

nathan has put in a lot of hard work for me and been really good as have others in the team i don't want to abandon them but i am so dispirited. such a hard decision.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ July 14 2005,13:33)]castle, what a winner!!

yes good knowledge of my favourite drink... you really do have someone out watching me?

do i have to sign by tomoz?

its all a bit soon dave and me are thinking of coming over there next year along with scott noble maybe.

they play at basildon.

nathan has put in a lot of hard work for me and been really good as have others in the team i don't  want to abandon them but i am so dispirited. such a hard decision.
You would have to sign by tomorrow night, and obviously wouldn't be able to play for Billericay on Saturday which would mean you missing out on a game this week, unless someone drops out of our side between now and Saturday. However you could always use Saturday to watch the pre-season game at New Lodge against Chelmsford.....

If you are serious about joining PM me and we'll sort something out.

right next season def be interested.

commitments with coaching and team this season.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ July 14 2005,17:02)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (southend4ever @ July 14 2005,16:19)]right next season def be interested.

commitments with coaching and team this season.
OK fair do's, we'll stay in contact.
you know i bet i will be fed up after sat and it will be too late!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Matt the Shrimp @ July 14 2005,13:25)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (BILLERICAY BLUE @ July 14 2005,13:21)]
[b said:

wow.gif
tounge.gif
tounge.gif

Can I also recommend, in your efforts to bring players in, that you avoid trying to tap up anyone from the north  of England...

The buggers don't like moving down south, do they?

sad.gif
No they all talk funny as well, we've already got a yokel from the New Forest, don't need anyone going "ee by gum" every 5 minutes
wink.gif

PS to anyone born outside of Essex, I'm not "Northist" for want of a better expression
tounge.gif

Back