• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlie Kelman

According to Mark Warburton, QPR brought Kelman back from his loan at Gillingham as he wasn't getting enough game-time at Priestfield, even though they can't officially recall him until January and he won't be able to feature for the first-team until then, rather than Gillingham sending him back.

I'm inclined to believe Warburton's version rather than convicted crook Steve Evans.
FTFY

I never forget his last game, his attitude stank when we was 1-0 up, then he allowed Morecambe have more time going forward as they know we are no threat at all. To cap it off, he was Morecambe man of the match by producing the best pass I ever seen at Root Hall for their winner.

the usual bitterness from SUFC "support" when talent moves on ..

I suppose some people think he should have stayed here to be kicked to bits in the national league ..

I note he still follows Sol on social media .. .. he has probably worked out who knows the most about what it takes to succeed

I know you will slag him off. You have never made one positive post, you even slagged Sam Dalby the day he signed..
Did I? I think all I said was his previous clubs said he wasn’t all that? You have a very good memory tho keep up the good work ???

I tried at the time to tell people it wasn’t as simple as Charlie “downing tools” but people need hardly any excuse to turn. If he starts scoring for someone else it’ll be “why did we let him go” ..
If you watched the Morecambe game, when he come on as sub when we was 1-0 up. That is an player with an bad attitude and an classic example of a player who really down tooled us. Unfortunately for him, it’s the last game that peoples will remember him.

If you watched the Morecambe game, when he come on as sub when we was 1-0 up. That is an player with an bad attitude and an classic example of a player who really down tooled us. Unfortunately for him, it’s the last game that peoples will remember him.

Ever considered that just maybe the club downed tools on him. We were desperate for the cash just to pay the basics. Like open the training ground.

Ever considered that just maybe the club downed tools on him. We were desperate for the cash just to pay the basics. Like open the training ground.
Wrong, it’s to get us off the transfer embargo! anyway he should have helped us to scrap a vital win.

I've heard from a few people that know him that he has an attitude and is "a bit of a bellend" Backs himself to the moon and thinks he should be in the prem.

He clearly has the talent but must have rubbed Evans and Raynor up the wrong way.

Good luck to him, always nice to see former youth players go on and do well. But unfortunately, I'll always have a bitter memory of him and how he downed tools at the end. unlike Humprey's who still played and put a shift in despite wanting to leave at all costs.

Wasnt good enough for us and not good enough for Qpr or Gillingham! He always thought he was too good but unfortunately he wouldn't even get in out current team! He scored 1 flukey goal and thought he was bigger then southend united! Has done nothing since leaving blues!

Wasnt good enough for us and not good enough for Qpr or Gillingham! He always thought he was too good but unfortunately he wouldn't even get in out current team! He scored 1 flukey goal and thought he was bigger then southend united! Has done nothing since leaving blues!
Know him well Steve?

Back