• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Frankly I would be amazed if we would not prefer Clifford now anyway- based on last night number one priority is surely get Clifford signed to provide creativity and bite in the ccentre all the rest much of a muchness and we can take or leave it
Yes a bit light up front to start with but if we have Forte on loan we have to end Aug then loanees anyway
my fi

Paul scully Oh yes talks just like that other ar**hole Fat man Barry fry .Cant stand either man. Been on Anglia football night .Both crowing that they are the best chairman and clubs in the whole of the football league . Mind my big ego .:thumbdown:

Unless you know something I don't Tommy but I don't think Scally is renowned for stitching up people then blackening the names of people publicly on the scale Our Chairman has. and also i didn't refer to him as being dodgy or that you used that term.

Either way, it is getting closer to the start of the season (if that is not stating the obvious) ........... and so I am beginning to wonder if we will only see some transfer or loan activity if some of our own less experienced players go out on loan.

Just been transfer listed by gills, along with former loanee Antonio German (who they only signed in summer) and anther player I'd love us to be in for in Chris Whelpdale.

Allen wants to move 4 out to get different bodies in. Be worth getting Lee in on loan?

Just been transfer listed by gills, along with former loanee Antonio German (who they only signed in summer) and anther player I'd love us to be in for in Chris Whelpdale.

Allen wants to move 4 out to get different bodies in. Be worth getting Lee in on loan?
German can go to Timbuktu! Whelpdale I would definitely be interested in, more so than Lee.

Whelpdale I would definitely be interested in, more so than Lee.

Local lad is Chris (Brentwood) but I believe had a trial at our place some years back that didn't go too well. I'm not too sure he'd be interested in us TBH which would be a shame.

Local lad is Chris (Brentwood) but I believe had a trial at our place some years back that didn't go too well. I'm not too sure he'd be interested in us TBH which would be a shame.

I heard we wanted him and he turned us down for Peterborough for a bit more £££?

Lee is too similar to Leonard so probably not worth going for now but do we really need another winger?

No chance of any money signings while Ron is crippling the club.

Back