• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Charlton have signed Todorov...?!

palexander

Life President
Svetaslav Todorov!?!?!

Surely Pardew wont bring in Iwelumo, Varney, Sahar, Todorov AND Eastwood???

Certainly adds credance that the Wolves move is a 'done-deal'...

Watch this space...

I think so now. DtS's mate probably heard that it was a done deal, but he was talking about the wolves end of it and therefore he'd signing someone else. Expect freddy to be gone by the end of the week. He has a back injury and thats why he wasn't at training today according to Tilly but it appears he was in fact having a medical going by what has been said on here.

I think so now. DtS's mate probably heard that it was a done deal, but he was talking about the wolves end of it and therefore he'd signing someone else. Expect freddy to be gone by the end of the week. He has a back injury and thats why he wasn't at training today according to Tilly but it appears he was in fact having a medical going by what has been said on here.

Isn't that what I said?

Me Yesterday (scroll down a bit)

I failed to realise you said that, sorry londonblue, but i obviously agree.

Sorry Paul - I had to alter the title of your post. I know it rather spoils the gag, but there are going to be a lot of people on here later wanting to find out about Fred, and people get cross if there is potential confusion about these things.

Sorry!

:(

Matt

Sorry Paul - I had to alter the title of your post. I know it rather spoils the gag, but there are going to be a lot of people on here later wanting to find out about Fred, and people get cross if there is potential confusion about these things.

Sorry!

:(

Matt

No probs, fun for a while :hilarious:

What a bizarre signing for a team wanting to return straight back to the Premiership.

Possibly the most injury prone striker in the country, aside from Owen perhaps, and not that great when he is fit, i find that very odd.

Back