• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Official Match Thread Charlton v Southend United

I thought Ibehre was coming very deep on Tuesday night but that was probably down to him straight away noticing he wasn't going to get any service.

I think Ibehre will do well here, but i'd like to see us give Maric a trial. What happened to Prince Rajcomar?

I'm guessing your being sarcastic. But even so, just because he got the wrong flight he should still be given a trial i reckon as he looked quite nifty.

I'm guessing your being sarcastic. But even so, just because he got the wrong flight he should still be given a trial i reckon as he looked quite nifty.

How can he look nifty if he missed is flight ?
Who was the other chap you mentioned ?

according to wikipedia he is on trial with carlisle

Not sure how update that is though.

Last edited:
How can he look nifty if he missed is flight ?
Who was the other chap you mentioned ?

Goran Maric, released from Norwich as he didn't get playing time and behind Holt and Martin you can't blame him for wanting away, now harm in giving a trial to him i feel.

Rajcomar isn't on loan at Carlisle anymore, that's not been updated.

Hope to god it's just a knock that'll go away in a couple of minutes.

As long as this stays 1-0 we're not out of it, slippery surface out there and there keeper dosent sound that confident, shoot on site along the floor to try and cause him a few problems.

Goran Maric, released from Norwich as he didn't get playing time and behind Holt and Martin you can't blame him for wanting away, now harm in giving a trial to him i feel.

Rajcomar isn't on loan at Carlisle anymore, that's not been updated.

I love it when every single player is released we should give him a trial.

I love it when every single player is released we should give him a trial.

Not all of them but there's no harm in giving some of them trials if we need players in those positions, i.e Striker. No subs as of yet but i'd expect the only changes will be Walker and Freedman on.

Not all of them but there's no harm in giving some of them trials if we need players in those positions, i.e Striker. No subs as of yet but i'd expect the only changes will be Walker and Freedman on.

Aren't we missing something here i.e. the small matter of a transfer embargo? :(

Would be good to see a few subs made now.

We sound still in this.

Back