• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Che Injury

blueheaven

Youth Team
Che was injured during the first half and at half-time the physio said he could not carry on as he would need about a dozen stitches in a gash on his shin. The doc was going the deal with it but Che said he would carry on with it and have it stitched after the end of the game. How is that for commitment !

Top man, thats the sort of player we want here.

No guts, No glory!!..

smile.gif

And speaking as someone who has never been a fan of Che's style of defending, I must say I thought he possible had his best ever game for us last night!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (bluzz @ April 20 2005,10:10)]And speaking as someone who has never been a fan of Che's style of defending, I must say I thought he possible had his best ever game for us last night!
Have to totally disagree with you about that. I thought he had a mare. However, he redeemed himself at the very end by winning a 50-50 on the halfway line which Petts then kept in play and subsequently led to our goal around 5 seconds later!!

I thought he had a good game. The second goal last night is possibly the most important goal we have scored all season and it only came about because Che won that ball out on the left. If there is a better tackler in Div 2 I don't know who he is.

i do believe that yet again on the far post che was sleeping and ball watching, thus allowing them to score their first goal just like that infamous game at cardiff. there team followed it up and he was left ball watching... SCHOOLBOY....

Not very convinced by Flavs wallplacing for their goal though the ball wasn't hit with power or height or much curve and still went past the wall then the whole of our defence stood their and watched two Maccie players run past one of whom put it in the back of te net.

they did but they were in the wall or other side of the goal and it didn't effect a thing. che was on that side and let the 2 just run in at it.

[b said:
Quote[/b] (Leeboy @ April 21 2005,08:47)]anyway, back on topic, I spoke to him last night - he had 14 stitches in his leg but is determined to play on Saturday
legend...

che aint bad either
wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blueheaven @ April 20 2005,08:31)]Che was injured during the first half and at half-time the physio said he could not carry on as he would need about a dozen stitches in a gash on his shin. The doc was going the deal with it but Che said he would carry on with it and have it stitched after the end of the game. How is that for commitment !
I know of another player who was injured playing for their club, but carried on playing regardless.

wink.gif

[b said:
Quote[/b] (blues_r_best @ April 21 2005,10:32)]
[b said:
Quote[/b] (blueheaven @ April 20 2005,08:31)]Che was injured during the first half and at half-time the physio said he could not carry on as he would need about a dozen stitches in a gash on his shin. The doc was going the deal with it but Che said he would carry on with it and have it stitched after the end of the game. How is that for commitment !
I know of another player who was injured playing for their club, but carried on playing regardless.

wink.gif
good old B

CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!! CLIQUE ALERT!!

tounge.gif
laugh.gif

Back