• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Chelsea tickets requested via email ?

sufcrocks

Older but no bloody wiser.
Has any season ticket holder who applied for their chelsea ticket(s) via email actually had a response from the clubs ticket office yet? I completed and sent mine in first thing monday and have heard nothing....yet!

Me too, nothing. And I specifically asked for some kind of acknowledgement. Is it a Black Hole?

Hmm, phoned the Ticket Office and "they are processing it today". Might be an idea to get on to them if you've applied by e-mail, and haven't received your tickets yet.

Phoned the ticket office yesterday and was told that someone would call me back, they did'nt so called again this morning and have now been advised that tickets have been posted out to me. Watch this space!!!

Phoned the ticket office yesterday and they said they were processing the emails at that time. Still not knowing wether my email application for 11 tickets was done i asked to confirm they had received my email he took my name and then confirmed they had just been processed.

Has anybody received their tickets yet?

Not that I'm getting paranoid about the Royal Mail or anything.........

Has anybody received their tickets yet?

Not that I'm getting paranoid about the Royal Mail or anything.........

The main reason we decided to head down on Monday was to avert any potential situation with "lost in post" tickets

That said at least a couple of people have been on saying the postman had delivered their tickets so i wouldn't stress too much just yet

Those that applied by email will obviously be paying by card, is there any way you can check with your bank or credit card company to ascertain if the transaction has been made?

phoned the club this morning as i havent received my 11 yet. Despite them being processed on Tuesday they werent apparently sent till yesterday. When i asked for the special delivery tracking number he couldnt give me it as he said all mail goes to the club to be sent out. He said he could not guarantee that they would have gone special delivery but if they havent then bring back the envelope and he would refund the £5 fee. I asked what happens if i don't get them by monday when tickets go on sale to all and sundry, he said replacements would be found!

Back