• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chester Cup 5th May

southend4ever

I used to play a little.
Many horses running in this, a few will get pulled because of ground conditions.

I was told a few weeks ago to back Bernie the Bolt. It has gone in from 10/1 to 8/1 with Will Hill.

I personally only have a tenner to win. But this is from a friend who is friends with the owner of the horse. It will stay on. and definitely should be in the reckoning. But obviously as ever with many other horses in the race I am only going on the assessment that the owner has held Bernie back for this race as opposed to the owner comparing against all other horses.

May we have some good fortune please. E/W should not be sniffed at even at low prices.

Today is the big day. Not sure of the current odds. Also backing Nemo Spirit because of the other half's nickname being Nemo. Great logic.

Come on Bernie!

Bernie the Bolt has an outside draw on a left handed track. Effectively further to run.
Who is being backed in Leo?

Bernie the Bolt has an outside draw on a left handed track. Effectively further to run.
Who is being backed in Leo?

Although it is over 2m, so the draw bias is slightly less important. An outside draw in the 5f races at Chester and you may as well withdraw your horse!

Worst result in our book is a close one between Swingkeel and Mamlook. Bernie The Bolt is nicely 'green' at the moment.

OK thanks Leo. Just read that Red Cadeaux is being backed in. Can you confirm or deny this? Heading for a late lunch to back a few others.

Nemo Spirit I will back.

Swingkeel and Mamlook - what are the odds?

Unc what is your job role? I have forgotten. But it sounds good fun.

OK thanks Leo. Just read that Red Cadeaux is being backed in. Can you confirm or deny this? Heading for a late lunch to back a few others.

Nemo Spirit I will back.

Swingkeel and Mamlook - what are the odds?

Unc what is your job role? I have forgotten. But it sounds good fun.

Red Cadeuax is a winner for us, although only just.

Swingkeel and Mamlook are both 9/1, this is a wide-open race..

I'm Product Development Manager for Spain, but have access to all the UK fieldbooks and suchlike so this info is always at hand.

Back