• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

I get what your saying, and I too would be annoyed, but the games you're referring too have normally been sh*ty JPT games that not many bother with. It's different with the fa cup and I wouldn't be surprised if the South is opened a few days before kick off, it's happened before

If we start selling in good numbers the south stand will be opened. It's not really a massive issue is it? People just love a moan on here

Just open it from the start and maybe sell a few more tickets, seriously how much would it cost to open the South stand? I'd wager it's less than the revenue lost to it not being open.

Had it a million times before in cup games, etc where the South isn't open, which is where my ST is we get tickets in the East but on the night the South gets opened and I get to watch someone sit in my ST seat when that's where I wanted to go. I wasn't moaning but I think I have every right to

Your moaning Phil Admit it!!!!!!!!!!

And if you already have tickets in the east or west the club normally allow you to swap seats

Shouldn't have to do it, i just think the club shoots itself in the foot constantly with this scenario, by only opening half the stadium it's sends out the message to the fans that it's not an important game. The marketing is all wrong and the opposite should be occuring and trying to fill the ground (realistically it won't happen i know) but the message should still be there all the same.

Pleased with the ticket prices. Looking after season ticket holders

Are STH's in East and west guaranteed their regular seats ? If so then South STH's should be allowed theirs

Are STH's in East and west guaranteed their regular seats ? If so then South STH's should be allowed theirs
Here,here! That's what bugs me cos I can't have my South upper season seat but as far as I could make out this early afternoon when I got my cup tickets when they hadn't long started selling therm,I had to get seats in the west stand but they showed me on the screen which were available so I'm assuming the others are being held for STHs there !
If we can't have our South stand seats then they should just make all seats available to all:duh:

My two pennies worth - for what it is worth. There does appear to be a bit of an oddity on the website regarding box office opening hours etc. Great to know that if you phone after 8.00 pm it is cheaper but only downside is ticket office closes 3 hours earlier! WtF?? 6 am - 8 pm = 9p per minute 8 pm - 6 am = 5p per minute As a long standing season ticket holder and one who can't get to ground during the day to buy cup tickets as I don't live locally, I rely on trying to get through to ticket office. I can't phone from work landline so have to do this on my mobile - in the past I have racked up some serious waiting time and mobile bills just trying to secure my seat. Typically the next game on a wet and windy Tuesday after a cup game one wonders where all the fans have gone. Oh of course they will be back for the next big game. I am not always sure football clubs, to be fair like most businesses, focus as much as they should on what they already have i.e. loyalty to season ticket holders/current customers. This is not a whinge fest, simply some business logic. Keeping things simple, recognising existing customers, making payment easier. In short give some respect and guess what you will get it back in spades. Don't take your fan/customer base for granted.UTB

If we can't have our South stand seats then they should just make all seats available to all:duh:

Really? So, if the South stand was open and the West was closed you wouldn't mind your usual seat being sold to someone else? Or is it just all about you?

Pleased with the ticket prices. Looking after season ticket holders
Glad someone's pleased!I'm hurriedly planning a sponsored marathon to try and get somewhere near the three pounds I require.

Really? So, if the South stand was open and the West was closed you wouldn't mind your usual seat being sold to someone else? Or is it just all about you?

Like that's ever going to happen ! Trouble is it happens every season to STH's in South stand we pay top price for our tickets so why are we not treated on equal terms with all other STH's ? Why do we only get the left overs ? generally the crappiest seats . Can sort of half understand it for the paint pot trophy , but this is the FA cup , club really needs to start trying to lose the small club mentallity if they want to move forward .

Back