• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Chesterfield (home) Saturday 18 November 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’s rained all night quite heavy, I took a mate to Heathrow at 2am and when I got back still raining and still raining now! Is the game in doubt? Thankfully we ain’t played on it in awhile

Any views?
The drainage at Roots Hall is one of the few things still functioning normally (I hope). As we haven't played there for a while I'd be amazed if if got called off. Especially with the ticket sales that are ramping up.

Love a bit of Alan Parsons Project!
(Bit off topic for the ticket thread though!)

It’s rained all night quite heavy, I took a mate to Heathrow at 2am and when I got back still raining and still raining now! Is the game in doubt? Thankfully we ain’t played on it in awhile

Any views?
Just bumped into Frankie Banks in Aldi who had the same fears. Reckons they're doing their best but "acts of god" are what they are which i agreed with.

TNT won't be happy if it goes south but we will have a couple more on the bench for the old replay.

Let's see, i reckon 50/50 because i got drenched getting out of the car just now and that was for a few seconds.

Just bumped into Frankie Banks in Aldi who had the same fears. Reckons they're doing their best but "acts of god" are what they are which i agreed with.

TNT won't be happy if it goes south but we will have a couple more on the bench for the old replay.

Let's see, i reckon 50/50 because i got drenched getting out of the car just now and that was for a few seconds.
It’s forecast to have stopped raining by noon, and then be windy, so unless the pitch got waterlogged it will be on

Worst of the rain has passed through now. Drizzle/Light rain at times until late morning, then dry. But as long as the pitch is ok now, it will drain fine for KO.

10:0011:0012:0013:0014:0015:0016:0017:0018:0019:0020:0021:0022:0023:00
Weather symbols
Light rain
Light rain
Light rain
Overcast
Cloudy
Cloudy
Cloudy
Cloudy
Cloudy
Cloudy
Cloudy
Partly cloudy (night)
Partly cloudy (night)
Clear night
Chance of precipitation Rain.60%50%50%10%10%10%10%10%<5%<5%<5%<5%<5%<5%
Temperature Temperature in °CChoose temperature units °C °F i1313°14°14°14°14°14°14°13°

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back