• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Ticket News Chesterfield (home) Saturday 18 November 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amazing coming so called fans on our Fan Zone and dish out abuse.You scored an excellent goal but you didnt build on that you allowed us back into the the game by giving away a unnecessary penalty and gave the ball, away for the second goal.
Just accept it wasnt your day you probably would got a draw but you didnt.That happens in football move on.You are good enough to earn promotion there will be other days when you should win and other days you dont.Hope to be in attendance at your place to continue our upward direction

Have you got nothing better to do than come on here and give it just because you lost? Why are you so upset? You’re going to win the league regardless.

The crowd was nothing to do with you lot either, we’ve played you about 100 times, nothing special.
Special enough to be your biggest in years 🥰🤩

I find it amazing coming so called fans on our Fan Zone and dish out abuse.You scored an excellent goal but you didnt build on that you allowed us back into the the game by giving away a unnecessary penalty and gave the ball, away for the second goal.
Just accept it wasnt your day you probably would got a draw but you didnt.That happens in football move on.You are good enough to earn promotion there will be other days when you should win and other days you dont.Hope to be in attendance at your place to continue our upward direction
Heay agree 100% if you read back prior the game I’ve been more than fair and respectful but some idiots on here giving it so just standing my ground

Off day nothing more
Enjoy your big day/ cup final 😂😂🤩
400 odd is embarrassing… I wouldn’t say we all turned up for you lot … but you were supposed to be top and unstoppable !! We just wanted it more… your players didn’t even clap yous for long after warm up or at the end.,maybe you need to conect with them a bit more … thanks for the points 👍🏻👍🏻.. easy work for a squad of 13 😀👊🏻

You’re really shaken aren’t you ? You’re trying to play the game but I can see the cracks in you … you’re acting like a guy who knows his girlfriend is getting meat from another guy … we’re better than you on and off the pitch I told you that and you chose to ignore it … take it easy go find your nearest ferret and give it a little tickle under its chin

Ok

your main rivals then? What a ****eHole of a ground though
No wonder your average is only 5000 ish ffs
Wealdstone, rivals? Haha.

We have no rivals in this division. Nobody touches us, or registers on our radar.

Glad you enjoyed our ground. A stunner isn’t it.

Be humble in defeat fella. You are going to stroll to the title.

I enjoyed playing a team like Chesterfield, who try and play the right way and don’t kick lumps out of us like the likes of Boreham Wood. The atmosphere’s always up a notch with bigger away followings. Not sure 480 is that embarrassing really?

Good luck to Chesterfield getting out of this league. Hopefully we’ll follow next season 🤞🏻

Last edited:
400 odd is embarrassing… I wouldn’t say we all turned up for you lot … but you were supposed to be top and unstoppable !! We just wanted it more… your players didn’t even clap yous for long after warm up or at the end.,maybe you need to conect with them a bit more … thanks for the points 👍🏻👍🏻.. easy work for a squad of 13 😀👊🏻
I think over 8500 home average is connecting
Plus much bigger away support throughout the season I think you’ll find 😎😎😎

Heay agree 100% if you read back prior the game I’ve been more than fair and respectful but some idiots on here giving it so just standing my ground
You were respectful enough before the game but you’ve been incredibly disrespectful since the game. Not saying you started it, but just leave this now. You lost, rightfully so. That’s it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back