• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Chilean Mine

12. Iker Casillas

And I think 28 is one of those optical illusions where it's also a face when you turn it upside down.

Hey Chaps!

How about
12 Dean Gaffney
5 Pablo
7 Bill Bixby
33 Mr Drummond
9 Gary Numan

It looks like someone has farted and number 31 has just smelt it.

Kind Regards

If they are there for a long time they might become quite famous. I think we should give them some decent nicknames.

miners.jpg

28. Roberto Di Matteo
17. Sid James
15. Luigi
31. Andrew Lloyd Weber
11. Joe Mangel
4. Chopper Harris

18. Cheech Marin
12. Gareth Barry

miners.jpg

31 Colonal gadafi

17 Russ abbot

15 Pavarotti

25 Farmer Tony the hitman martin

33 Gandolf

24 Brian dowling

Hey Chaps!

How about
12 Dean Gaffney
5 Pablo
7 Bill Bixby
33 Mr Drummond
9 Gary Numan

It looks like someone has farted and number 31 has just smelt it.

Kind Regards

Have you got your numbers mixed up Tarquin or are you high on an illegal substance?
GaryNuman276.jpg

I simply don't understand why those Chilean miners are still stuck underground.

In my day there was a thing called Thunderbird 2, which had a drilling thingie called The Mole.

Have they actually TRIED calling International Rescue??

Back