• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

IloveShrimp

Director⭐
I have it on good information you can get chips at the food bars in the East stand.

If so, why can't we in the West? Are we classed as second class supporters? After all we shell our hard earned cash just like those in the East.

And when the chips are down and the teams all at sea we in the West are better supporters than those skates in the East anyway ;)

We must be right prawns to accept this and must tell the management that we are burger'd off with the situation.
I think we should start a campaign to get our chips back :soapbox:

Anyone agree? Or is my idea just pie in the sky?

If so we need a name for our campaign any ideas?

We can't get them in South either :(

I have it on good information you can get chips at the food bars in the East stand.

If so, why can't we in the West? Are we classed as second class supporters? After all we shell our hard earned cash just like those in the East.

And when the chips are down and the teams all at sea we in the West are better supporters than those skates in the East anyway ;)

We must be right prawns to accept this and must tell the management that we are burger'd off with the situation.
I think we should start a campaign to get our chips back :soapbox:

Anyone agree? Or is my idea just pie in the sky?

If so we need a name for our campaign any ideas?

Not in East Reds you can't.

Ron Martin should be ashamed. I can put up with no players but no chips in the West Stand is simply unnaceptable.

Where can you get chips in the East? Or this a wind up? It's been burger, hot dog or pie where I sit

I sit next to two California Motorcycle cops called Ponch and John in the West Stand, so i always have Chips at ever game

IMO the best way of getting chips is to head down to the Fish House before the game and eat before entering the ground!

Exactly what I do! Plus it also prevents chips going everywhere when either we score very early on or more likely when the other team score early on and you get ****ed off and throw your chips at the poor person in front.

Exactly what I do! Plus it also prevents chips going everywhere when either we score very early on or more likely when the other team score early on and you get ****ed off and throw your chips at the poor person in front.

i spilt a hot dog with red sauce & onions over a fan at vale away last season ha ha

Back