• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Christmas Greetings From Ron

LennyB

I know I moan about the shambolic way things are run off the field but I must admit that even I was touched by the Christmas card received from the club.

I think its the little things in life, I'll go into work with the Man U fans and ask if their chairman has sent them a card this year!!

Yes I particularly like the twenty quid he slipped into mine to buy myself a few Newky Browns on saturday.
wink.gif

Well done Uncle Ron !

Agree nice touch RM especially as he would have had to sign 5,500 (all season ticket holders)!!!

They are hand signed... but not all by the same hand.

Thanks for the overtime Uncle Ron!!!
cool.gif

Ooops...
blush.gif

Some of you may have noticed that Ron makes a point of always hand-signing letters, cards etc.

In a recent letter Ron actually apologised because he hadn't the time to personally sign each letter.

It is a great touch - god knows how long it takes him!

[b said:
Quote[/b] (glasgowsufc @ Dec. 20 2006,13:57)]I did wonder if these were STH only or whether or not they were for anyone on their database!
I was a seaso last year, but not this year but have recieved one

Back