• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cian Bolger

Must have a decent agent to get a 3 year deal at this level.

He's young and has plenty of potential. Would not be surprised to see him become a very decent CB if he can cut out the errors.

Not surprised at all; was our best CB this season and it all went tits-up after he left.

Agreed with those above who rated his contribution. Best defensive header of the ball and absolutely blatantly obvious how much he was missed after the falling out with Brown.

Shame, thought he had potential in the times I saw him play. Good luck Cian in every game except against us.

I think he was our best CB this season. We paid good money for him and I think Fleetwood have made a good signing.
It's a shame when a player falls out with the manager that both parties can't be adult about things and put differences behind them, and start afresh.

Let's hope this one doesn't come back to bite us.

Good luck to him, don't begrudge him at all. As others have said was our best CB before going out on loan and will be missed I think. Also can't be disappointed in him demanding to play, he deserved to after the promotion campaign and his performances early in the season.

I think he was our best CB this season. We paid good money for him and I think Fleetwood have made a good signing.
It's a shame when a player falls out with the manager that both parties can't be adult about things and put differences behind them, and start afresh.

Let's hope this one doesn't come back to bite us.
you know he will score against us...

Good luck with those lapses of concentration at the most inopportune of moments...I'll remember Luton away with fondness

In fairness to him, he was concussed. But yes he was prone to the odd gaffe, one of them IIRC against Fleetwood on the opening day of last season!

Good luck with those lapses of concentration at the most inopportune of moments...I'll remember Luton away with fondness

Very harsh. He should never have been allowed to continue in that match after his head injury. Clearly concussed.

There's certainly a decent player in him, but can't say I'm too fussed in all honesty. Too many mistakes and long ball for me.

I think Fleetwood have signed a good centre back with the potential to be a great one, he needs the correct coaching, he was very prone to error with the ball at his feet but I did like his aerial ability. He's done very well to get a 3 year deal at this level

Back