• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clarkey, Dorian and Theo

Angell Delight

Life President
I recognise how important it is to let Clarkey know on Saturday how much we want him to stay and I hope we do our utmost to show him that. However I hope we also give Dorian and Theo rousing send-offs to show our appreciation for what they have given us since the turn of the year. No matter how small the chances of Dorian coming back next season on loan I really hope we give him a reception to remember us for as he's been magnificent. And you never know how a player's career will go, if we progress as a club in the near future with the new stadium and all then depending how his career goes from here we may see in a Blue shirt again at some stage. In Theo's case I'm sure we'd all like to see him back here next season and there's a good chance of that I believe, he deserves a great send-off too so let's make sure he gets one.

:clap:

I recognise how important it is to let Clarkey know on Saturday how much we want him to stay and I hope we do our utmost to show him that. However I hope we also give Dorian and Theo rousing send-offs to show our appreciation for what they have given us since the turn of the year. No matter how small the chances of Dorian coming back next season on loan I really hope we give him a reception to remember us for as he's been magnificent. And you never know how a player's career will go, if we progress as a club in the near future with the new stadium and all then depending how his career goes from here we may see in a Blue shirt again at some stage. In Theo's case I'm sure we'd all like to see him back here next season and there's a good chance of that I believe, he deserves a great send-off too so let's make sure he gets one.

Would be good, on that basis, for Tilly to sub them both individually near the end (injuries permitting, of course).

A very good point (especially the bit I put in bold) - I seem to remember there was a number of people who never thought we would see Macca again when he went back to Preston (especially after his year-long loan to Motherwell was arranged) but thanks to our Championship status & Man Utd windfall we managed to get him back. As you say, a long shot but would very much like to see Dorian sign up at some point in the future!

Fair point. Dervite and Robinson have turned out team around and in the process other players have upped their game.

good points, but clarkey has just had a baby and will be looking at financial stability of course so to cut a long story short will be off to the highest bidder, dorian will prob go to a ccc team for the season(if not knock on the spurs 1st team door)

A very good point (especially the bit I put in bold) - I seem to remember there was a number of people who never thought we would see Macca again when he went back to Preston (especially after his year-long loan to Motherwell was arranged) but thanks to our Championship status & Man Utd windfall we managed to get him back. As you say, a long shot but would very much like to see Dorian sign up at some point in the future!

Thats an interesting point about Macca. For me I wasnt that surprised when he came back. He seemed to really love it here and was giving it so much more in the LDV final than some of our contracted players.

Back