• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Agree with you, and fingers crossed we are able to bring in a few.

That really is the crux of the matter. As good as it is to have consistency by re-signing the players we already have, it is also important that we strengthen the squad. We've made room by getting rid of a few, but the real proof of any progression will be based on who we replace the "outed" players with.

Excellent news and we seem to have got things going very early on in the summer this time which is pleasing to see. He might have put his cap on straight for the pictures though.:smile:

Indeed. Its amazing he managed to hold the pen correctly to sign the contract if he cant work out how to put a hat on properly!:happy:

Considering I thought he was a Widdrington man, PS has obviously taken to him, Good for a solid squad for the next campaign.

Just to echo all the sentiments here. very good news, thought he was one of the better players bought in, and can certainly hack it at this level.
A settled side before pre-season? Game on!!

Considering I thought he was a Widdrington man, PS has obviously taken to him, Good for a solid squad for the next campaign.

Me too, think he'll benefit immensely from a good pre-season, he was one of our most consistent players this season and reminded us what a defensively minded RB ought to be like. Franno was great at what he did, but defensively he was very prone to making poor judgement calls. Clohessy still managed to get himself forward and make some excellent crosses as well.

Fantastic news in my opinion, quality player for us, and hopefully more to come from him next season.

Me too, think he'll benefit immensely from a good pre-season, he was one of our most consistent players this season and reminded us what a defensively minded RB ought to be like. Franno was great at what he did, but defensively he was very prone to making poor judgement calls. Clohessy still managed to get himself forward and make some excellent crosses as well.

As much as you won't hear me criticising Clohessy who I think has had an excellent first season I would argue that Franno was the better player of the two.

As much as you won't hear me criticising Clohessy who I think has had an excellent first season I would argue that Franno was the better player of the two.

Franno has more experience and is playing/ has played at a higher level. The next year or two will determine how good Sean will become.

Back