• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Wages and bills thread

So he's done the minimum to meet the players contractually. What a c*nt. If I was them i'd sit down in the centre circle on Friday and let Barnet score 20 before the referee abandons the game.

Watch the highlights at Torquay, including diversity and the dressing room clip.

They are clearly not the sort absolute melts that would ruin their chance of promotion and everyone else's career or at SUFC in hissy little fit.

Watch the highlights at Torquay, including diversity and the dressing room clip.

They are clearly not the sort absolute melts that would ruin their chance of promotion and everyone else's career or at SUFC in hissy little fit.

Yeah must be great being in arrears in your mortgage/rent. Or missing a credit card payment and screwing up your credit history just so you can have a friday night out.

Yeah must be great being in arrears in your mortgage/rent. Or missing a credit card payment and screwing up your credit history just so you can have a friday night out.
If that was the case surely the people in question had the right mind to contact any of these pepole you state would contact any comanys they owe money to to set up an arrangment as i have done in the past .

You would have thought February wages would be due today (last day of the month). Still time I suppose. Does feel like we are limping forward rather than leaping forward on the back of a large cash injection. Not long to wait now to find out more. Fancy we will get through tomorrow but with several hundred pages of conjecture, false rumours and conspiracy theories to come ! 👍😂

That was my original argument before people's panties got in a knot. If they get paid tomorrow then happy days. Let's batter Barnet.

If not.....
Unfortunately your arguments such as sitting in middle of the centre circle before a game and the like are going to raise a few eyebrows.

You were always a bit of a stirrer, who loves to
antagonise from behind the safety of a PC and then play the victim.

Unfortunately your arguments such as sitting in middle of the centre circle before a game and the like are going to raise a few eyebrows.

You were always a bit of a stirrer, who loves to
antagonise from behind the safety of a PC and then play the victim.

Yeah ok "Paulie".

The players’ February wages should be cleared funds in their bank account by close of play today. Other staff at the club should be paid their December, January and February wages in the same way. If we are paying part or all of what we owe HMRC then that should be cleared funds in their account by close of play today as well. It would be nice to have a club statement that this is the case so we can all have a good night’s sleep tonight.

Back