• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Wages and bills thread

In this thread?
Obviously the players were paid in full, there wages for this month not due till next month,Yes i feel sorry for the staff that havent been paid ,but im also pretty positive now the players have been paid ,the staff will soon be paid also .

Those amongst who actually go to games know that if Southend just sat in the centre circle there would be no one to KO. So Barnet could only score 1 at the most not 20
Ah… but what if they kicked off and sat down…. kicked off and sat down 😂

Ah… but what if they kicked off and sat down…. kicked off and sat down 😂

What if we won the toss decided to KO and then sat down. Could we claim a 0-0

• Haha
Reactions: JD
So he's done the minimum to meet the players contractually. What a c*nt. If I was them i'd sit down in the centre circle on Friday and let Barnet score 20 before the referee abandons the game.
Be a bit awkward as we’d have to restart after the first goal 😊

So he's done the minimum to meet the players contractually. What a c*nt. If I was them i'd sit down in the centre circle on Friday and let Barnet score 20 before the referee abandons the game.

Done the minimum to meet the players contractually? What else was he going to do?

By paying them the one month they hadn’t been paid, and on pay day today he has now paid them what they are owed for February, he has done what he is supposed to do. I won’t be praising them for that, but he wasn’t going to pay them their February wage packet before Februarys pay day was he?

Done the minimum to meet the players contractually? What else was he going to do?

By paying them the one month they hadn’t been paid, and on pay day today he has now paid them what they are owed for February, he has done what he is supposed to do. I won’t be praising them for that, but he wasn’t going to pay them their February wage packet before Februarys pay day was he?

Stop it 😅

This thread has just been created to collate all the news and posts on wages and bills.

Be nice to know if the staff have been paid. Not sure how they've managed to hang on this long

Be nice to know if the staff have been paid. Not sure how they've managed to hang on this long
Maybe kevin Maher had told the players that he has been through Dark times with the club himself as a player . He has put together a good bunch of players .Who like him seem to stick together through thick and thin .

Back