• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Club Wages and bills thread

So, I know that the first team squad have been paid up to date, I also have read rumours that match day staff have been paid. I haven't seen anything regarding Club staff and I'm surprised there hasn't been anything on here one way or another. Anyone got any news on that front?

So, I know that the first team squad have been paid up to date, I also have read rumours that match day staff have been paid. I haven't seen anything regarding Club staff and I'm surprised there hasn't been anything on here one way or another. Anyone got any news on that front?
The fact there is no news tells you all you need to know on that front, unfortunately.

In the recent past we've had one or two posters on here that have told us very clearly that Club staff were unpaid. As nothing has surfaced from those posters recently on that front I was naively hoping that no news was sort of good news.

In the recent past we've had one or two posters on here that have told us very clearly that Club staff were unpaid. As nothing has surfaced from those posters recently on that front I was naively hoping that no news was sort of good news.
Quite- there is nowhere bad news spreads faster than on here. Hopefully they have been all paid up to date…

Quite- there is nowhere bad news spreads faster than on here. Hopefully they have been all paid up to date…
We'd all like to think so, but if they haven't then why not?. I presumed the 'bridging' loan or whatever, was to enable the club to sort out the tax payment & clear up all the monies owing to staff?.

Mach day staff I know were paid yesterday.

The majority on here knew that Ron would keep up his unbeaten record with HMRC. He will continue to do so until a stadium appears. Like it or not that is whats going to happen.

10,000 posts across every thread of doom and gloom. We are in danger of becoming the Harry and Meghan of football fans. Time to man up and act like our players. We are very much in the hunt for the play-offs and lets focus on the Barnet game.

Owners come and go and the club will be here long after Ron. Make sure you turn up Friday, its the first of 3 tough games. We want the boys to be off to the best start possible and us fans will make the difference.

I think you'll find Ron got annihilated by HMRC for over £1m inc interest he would never of had to pay originally if paid on time hahahaha.

Indeed. We seem to have become a financial forum for the disillusioned- have we even started a pre match thread for Fridays critical game of football?
Ooh look, The deflection duo have got together in a public collaboration to quelle the peasants negativity

Let’s ignore the mess created by the owner and person responsible for setting the budgets (which couldn’t be met) and instead blame the fans for not talking about a forthcoming match.

Sod the chairman .All he has done what he should have done weeks ago .Today should be all about friday nights under the lights .And 3 more vital points towards the march into the playoffs .places .

The answer to the question have all staff been paid is no. We have spoken with a staff member this afternoon who is still owed wages. Not acceptable!!

Whilst staff continue to go unpaid I will continue not attending. Theres a chap at work who is a useful source of information but I've been off this week so will see how the land lies with him next week.

The answer to the question have all staff been paid is no. We have spoken with a staff member this afternoon who is still owed wages. Not acceptable!!
Thanks for the update Annie, some or all of it?

Ooh look, The deflection duo have got together in a public collaboration to quelle the peasants negativity

Let’s ignore the mess created by the owner and person responsible for setting the budgets (which couldn’t be met) and instead blame the fans for not talking about a forthcoming match.

Why attack posters with a different view? Oh, I forgot, you're a Ewes fan....

At least your team seems to have bucked up its ideas recently and should stay in L2. If we can win the play offs we'll be able to renew our highly competitive derby games, and that's a good thing for both clubs.

Whilst staff continue to go unpaid I will continue not attending. Theres a chap at work who is a useful source of information but I've been off this week so will see how the land lies with him next week.
They won’t get paid, if fans carry on not attending the match, as extra 1k can make an big difference to their wages.

Back