• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Clubbing with your Mrs?

Options Options Options.

• They were probably looking for a 3rd person.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

DTS

The Business
Morning,

Went out at the weekend with my mates and there birds. Always a bit of a risky one as women who dont know each other always seem to dislike each other but all seemed to go well. I was especially proud of Mrs DtS who despite having been at Roots Hall all day was very well behaved. :hilarious:

Anyway the night drew to a close and we settled up the bill. Having been at football all day and been on the go all day + the 2 hours each way travelling Mrs DtS was tired (Welcome to my world) so we decided to head home.

All the other lads + Wags went on for a few which left me a bit gutted. Anyway cut a long story short one of the lads and his Mrs ended up clubbing just the two of them.

Now for my mind clubbing with your mates is ok as you can have a few late night drinks and also a sneaky perv (but not touch) which is fine.

But a night clubbing with just the Mrs sounds like a baqd day in Bosnia too me. Am I weird or does this just not sound like much for (Eg just two of you)

DtS

Not that I go clubbing very much... but sure, why not? I've been clubbing with the Mrs. when the two of us have been on holiday and enjoyed it, so I can definitely see how this would work.

Having already been beaten to the seal joke, I'll have to do a serious answer of it depends on the club. If the club is a meat market playing ****e cheesy music then no.

But if its a proper club with some decent DJs on the decks and you've gone for the music, then that's fair enough as it is a mighty fine way of spending an evening.

Going clubbing with my Mrs has never really bothered me, we occassionally go to the likes of Mayhem and Bakers Bar together, with my mate and his wife and we always have a great time.

I also go out with just my mates to the same venues every couple of weeks and it's all much of a muchness.

Certainly makes me feel quite old when I go to Mayhem.

If there is a crowd of you and everyone brings the misses its okay, but just the two of you? No way.

I met my missus in a club (she was the barmaid, I was legless), so we do occasionally still go clubbing in an 'anniversary of our meeting' style thing. I have to say though, it's a lot more fun going clubbing with the missus than doing the underage meat markets that some of my single mates seem to think is gonna help them find the woman of their dreams...

I met my missus in a club (she was the barmaid, I was legless), so we do occasionally still go clubbing in an 'anniversary of our meeting' style thing. I have to say though, it's a lot more fun going clubbing with the missus than doing the underage meat markets that some of my single mates seem to think is gonna help them find the woman of their dreams...

By recreating it, do you mean you keeping sending her off to the bar, whilst you just get trollied?

been clubbing with my wife since day we met (ibiza, london especially) proper avin it nothing like a good session all night then another when you get home....nudge nudge

Back