• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cod 4: 2

sufc_tom

Striker
The sequel to Call of Duty 4: Modern Warfare is out 10th Nov 2009. I think I am going to go mad waiting for that to come out!!:madman::madman::madman:

I'm with you on this. Pre ordered mine the other day and can't wait for the Beta demo to be released in July. I'm a little bored with COD4 and WaW now and if the IGN trailer dismemberment is anything to go by we're in for a real treat come Nov 10th.

Havent played Cod4 in a while now but saw the trailer for this the other day and it looks awesome

Yeah Still got it as I know there will come a time were i will want to play it again

Just before my birthday so I won't have to spend £50 buying it!

CoD4 was in the top 3 best games ever made. Along with GTA:vice city and Pro Evo 6

Back