• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col Ewe fan found out at last

My sister (who is doing a Vet course at Uni) has seen lambs that are born inside-out!

She also told me ways to kill a horse. By shacking its belly, it can die.

Yeah, has your sister got the idea that vets are supposed to mend horses not go around "shacking" them to death.

It is part of helping them. They find out how the problem occurs and then use that to find the solution. Also, if a Bull tries to have sex with a cow and he puts it in the ear, it drops off. Horses can not vomit either, their stomach just blows up. Anyway good night and don't have nightmares ;)

It is part of helping them. They find out how the problem occurs and then use that to find the solution. Also, if a Bull tries to have sex with a cow and he puts it in the ear, it drops off. Horses can not vomit either, their stomach just blows up. Anyway good night and don't have nightmares ;)

Aren't animals lovely....

Well, bloody hell, have birthed enough lambs and been present at countless others and never seen anything like that.

The penis.

That's a real shame. It would have intriguing to see a pic of the bull's face when, midway through giving the cow an aural he's suddenly faced with an appendage wrapped around his appendage. I must stress, though, it's only the bull's face I'd want to see. Having dated a Scots woman two whole times my days of extreme voyeurism are long since gone.

That's a real shame. It would have intriguing to see a pic of the bull's face when, midway through giving the cow an aural he's suddenly faced with an appendage wrapped around his appendage. I must stress, though, it's only the bull's face I'd want to see. Having dated a Scots woman two whole times my days of extreme voyeurism are long since gone.

You want to see a Bull's sex face? :puke

Well, bloody hell, have birthed enough lambs and been present at countless others and never seen anything like that.

Well done love, you've done it all haven't you.. you're my ****ing hero-

Anyway - more importantly, sure the most humourous line of the article.. is :

"The mutant baby born with a human-like head stayed alive for several hours until the frightened village residents killed him."

Fantastic..... that tickled me - i can picture these skinny, big toothed Zimbabweans, on what used to be a White man's farm, not sure what to make of said creature... when it suddenly clicks *Must Kill White man's mutation..*

Blinding.

I've seen a Scots woman's sex face so believe me anything else will be mild compared to that.

Me too, the main thing i was worried was the noises.. i haven't heard "Flower of Scotland" like i heard it then... heck, i thought i was ****ing some bag, not some bagpipes...

Well done love, you've done it all haven't you.. you're my ****ing hero-

No J, I am just a simple, ordinary person, with simple, ordinary ideals. So, I've had my arm up a sheep's arse to help it birth its lambs, that is just cos I actually would have loved that lifestyle. Far, far easier than the humdrum of what we have down here.

Have seen/helped with over a thousand lamb births, bottle fed over a hundred, I love it, can't help it, simple pleasures. And as I said, never have I seen anything like that, and I've seen some pretty grotesque stuff.

No J, I am just a simple, ordinary person, with simple, ordinary ideals. So, I've had my arm up a sheep's arse to help it birth its lambs, that is just cos I actually would have loved that lifestyle. Far, far easier than the humdrum of what we have down here.

Have seen/helped with over a thousand lamb births, bottle fed over a hundred, I love it, can't help it, simple pleasures. And as I said, never have I seen anything like that, and I've seen some pretty grotesque stuff.

I am intrigued that a Sheep gives birth out of it's arse?

Back