• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col Ewes Vs Orient, who you all want to win?

Murkey_Mouse

FKA Sudbury_Shrimpers
I want Orient to win, to keep the scum in the bottom 4, potentially there is an chance the gap between the scums and 5th from bottom get widen up .... Karma for the scums fans when they chanted "What that over the hill? Relegation is coming!" As I never forget it at Root Hall in April 2007!

Karma for the scums fans when they chanted "What that over the hill? Relegation is coming!" As I never forget it at Root Hall in April 2007!

We would have done the exact same if it was the other way round. They got relegated the next season, so that would have been their "karma".

I'd prefer a draw, with Yeovil and Crewe winning.

Boring 0-0 match no shots on target and then they both get a point deducted.

Nil nil, two sendings off per side, both teams have made their subs and then lose 2 players each to injuries.
Crowd to be lowest in all football league, 2,132.
Both sides then get fined £20000 each for indiscipline and docked 6 points for playing unregistered players.:smile:

Well Col U win which is a shame, but it does mean they are now both in the relegation zone, so not so bad.

Poor old Orient, 2-0 up in the play off final to serious danger of ending up in League 2.

Well Col U win which is a shame, but it does mean they are now both in the relegation zone, so not so bad.

Poor old Orient, 2-0 up in the play off final to serious danger of ending up in League 2.

Teach J_S to come on here running his mouth off about our troubles. Karmas a bitch!

To be honest, I dislike Orient far more than I dislike Colchester so I'm pretty happy with today's result. It is weird how much quieter the Orient fans I have on my Facebook have been this year than last.

I cant decide whether Id want them to survive if we went up or not.

My head says the derbies are great, but the heart says **** 'em :smile:

done and dusted now, I think the O's are going for the worst team in ESSEX title

Yeah, I hate Orient more than Col U. I know quite a few Orient fans living around Southend and they **** me off.

You don't really get any Col U fans in Southend. To be fair, there's not even that many living in Colchester #tinpotclub

Last edited by a moderator:
Back