• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Col******r fans they exist

HUTTON

tried to buy some fags, but didn't sell them said they might sell them in tesco or co-op, they didn't, you could hear him shouting and abusing people in the high street for bout half hour before the police finally came and took him away, so that takes my tally of Col******r fans seen wearing a Col******r shirt to 2
biggrin.gif

Jus largely?

laugh.gif

I feel for the kids they may have - having to grow up unawares of the great side that is jus down the road. And by the time they realise it will be too late!

Found out from my manager today i got to work in Col******r for a whole week. i tried to get out of it butno chance ive got to go
ghostface.gif
A time for my southend coat i think, see all the bad looks i get thank god its only a week

[b said:
Quote[/b] (chalkwell blue @ Nov. 09 2005,17:34)]A time for my southend coat i think, see all the bad looks i get thank god its only a week
You rarely see Col Ewe fans in Col******r so really wouldn't bother....
biggrin.gif

Yeah still more Ipswich fans than any other team tho' West Ham shirts are starting to be seen more and more as we get more Londoners coming for the country air. I still wear the latest 'Betterview' home shirt much to the annoyance of some kids on the estate.

Back