• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Cola Battle

Battle of the cola drinks

• Total voters
tab clear !

I remember Tab

image.php

Tab Clear, a variation of Tab, was Coca-Cola's contribution to the short-lived "clear cola" movement during the early 1990s. It was introduced in the United States on December 14, 1992,[1] in the United Kingdom a month later,[2] and in Japan in March 1993 to initially positive results. When it was first released in the United Kingdom, its trial price was 23p. Tab Clear was, however, discontinued in the United States, United Kingdom, and Japan after only a short time of marketing, in mid-1994. Unlike most other "clear" sodas, Tab Clear contained caffeine,[1] and according to the company, had the flavor of cola.[3]

diet coke or pepsi will give you mood swings and is in my opion and doctors opion bad for you.Try not drinking it for a while then have a swig and its just a mouthful of chemicals,truely vile.

Always have this argument with people! Personally Coke is the best but either Coke or Pepsi ice cold is so good.

BUT (and don't shoot the messenger) apparently they don't taste any different!

There was some experiment done in the states where volunteers were blindfolded and then made to taste the two different drinks and the results came out that no one could tell what was what and that they think the taste is just a brainwash of advertising and thinking that it tastes different when you are drinking it.

Personally I think it easy telling the difference but then I have never drunk it blindfolded.

Still I try not to drink either of them too much and prefer the good old 2 litres of water a day.

Always have this argument with people! Personally Coke is the best but either Coke or Pepsi ice cold is so good.

BUT (and don't shoot the messenger) apparently they don't taste any different!

There was some experiment done in the states where volunteers were blindfolded and then made to taste the two different drinks and the results came out that no one could tell what was what and that they think the taste is just a brainwash of advertising and thinking that it tastes different when you are drinking it.

Personally I think it easy telling the difference but then I have never drunk it blindfolded.

Still I try not to drink either of them too much and prefer the good old 2 litres of water a day.

Thats crap I think I can easily taste the difference between pepsi and coke

Pepsi has a more smooth taste while coke has more bite to it and feels more carbonated

Back