• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Question Colchester Coop Selling Scum Merch.

pickledseal

cowboy
Went for Sunday papers today and saw this new initative...

1) Could/should Southend Coops do this? (presume they don't already?)
2) What can I do to the banner outside the Coop? (it's the big shop on Peartree Rd.)
3) What should I do to the mugs etc in the shop? ;)

1) We could do.
2) What you want.
3) I'm guessing you mean in the Col Ewe shop. Let lose a raging bull?

Went for Sunday papers today and saw this new initative...

1) Could/should Southend Coops do this? (presume they don't already?)
2) What can I do to the banner outside the Coop? (it's the big shop on Peartree Rd.)
3) What should I do to the mugs etc in the shop? ;)
Mugs as in drink mugs or mugs as in inbreeding, sheep shagging scum mugs?

1) Cant see why not, probably wouldn't sell much though
2) Rip it off, spray paint something on it and bring it to the Hall
3) Drink mugs: smash them or inbreeding, sheep shagging scum mugs: point and laugh if you don't wanna spend the night in a cell :)

Dont see the problem with this?! Am I missing something?

If it was Co-Op in Southend, then yea - but fair play to em for reaching out to the community. Do we offer our merchandise to supermarkets?

Have we got a shop in Southend town centre promoting the club and selling merchandise?...

If anything, we should be learning lessons from this.

Mugs as in drink mugs or mugs as in inbreeding, sheep shagging scum mugs?

1) Cant see why not, probably wouldn't sell much though
2) Rip it off, spray paint something on it and bring it to the Hall
3) Drink mugs: smash them or inbreeding, sheep shagging scum mugs: point and laugh if you don't wanna spend the night in a cell :)

Both.

They'd only Shag it.

I'd like to see them try! ....... actually I have better things to do with my time than see a Col Ewe fan try and rape a Bull and then get destroyed ...... like watching paint dry.

Back