• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Colin Stagg

duncan bulgaria

Fuzzy Wuzzy Was a Woman
Looks like there is a press conference where Colin Stagg will officially get an apology from the Met Police .

It seems that Nappier has finally admitted to the murder by the looks of Sky news .

If im being honest i thought they had caught the right man in Stagg all them years back but how wrong was i and the Police and probably millions of others .

Looks like there is a press conference where Colin Stagg will officially get an apology from the Met Police .

It seems that Nappier has finally admitted to the murder by the looks of Sky news .

If im being honest i thought they had caught the right man in Stagg all them years back but how wrong was i and the Police and probably millions of others .

At least he is still alive to get an apology from the Keystone Cops!!

Wow........there for the grace of god go all of us.

Wrong place, wrong time and you are branded a murderer. Not an easy label to relinquish

I once met the wife of the Barrister who prosecuted Colin Stagg. She told me an interesting story. Apparently in all his Police interviews Colin Stagg never once said he didn't do it. Apparently he kept saying, "You can't prove it".

Not really a surprise the Police thought he was suspicious...

I once met the wife of the Barrister who prosecuted Colin Stagg. She told me an interesting story. Apparently in all his Police interviews Colin Stagg never once said he didn't do it. Apparently he kept saying, "You can't prove it".

Not really a surprise the Police thought he was suspicious...

Sounds to me like he had a point though. They couldn't prove it. Just because people are incapable of expressing their innocence doesn't make them guilty.

Sounds to me like he had a point though. They couldn't prove it. Just because people are incapable of expressing their innocence doesn't make them guilty.

Of course he had a point. It also doesn't excuse the Police's actions in ignoring all other possibilities. All i'm saying is that a comment like that implies that he has something to hide. As it turned out, it's just semantics and (possibly) naivity on his part. But, you can see why the Police persued him...

Of course he had a point. It also doesn't excuse the Police's actions in ignoring all other possibilities. All i'm saying is that a comment like that implies that he has something to hide. As it turned out, it's just semantics and (possibly) naivity on his part. But, you can see why the Police persued him...

Fair enough.

Another one chalked up for police incompetence. A good week so far.

I feel quite sorry for the bloke. To be locked up for over a year and have 16 years of your life being abused for something you haven't done must be hell.

Fair enough.

Another one chalked up for police incompetence. A good week so far.

Indeed. Unfortunately its human nature to try to find evidence to fit theories rather than to use ALL the available evidence to arrive at a conclusion.

Don't you think they both look eerily similar though. Maybe that had something to do with it as an Efit may well have looked just like Colin Stagg

Having watched the Doc last night it was shocking viewing how the police had blinkers on in trying to find Stagg guilty and disregarded any other possible suspect , if they had of done their homwork throughly Surely Nappers name would of stood out a mile .

I know they interview him , but he refused a DNA test , Stagg didn't he never turned up at any of the times they called for him and also his own Mum shopped him in for being a Rapist and it was seen as not significant , beggars believe .

Just glad that th right person has been charged now as Stagg although a little odd , seemed very normal compaired to say Barry George

Back