• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Come on ladies - time for the FITTEST XI to play for the Blues!

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
It doesn't seem as if anyone has run this idea through in recent times at least so let's see what we can come up with to counterbalance the UGLIEST XI and come up with a team of drop dead hunks!

GK - Flavs, obvious really although Neil Freeman was pretty hot too back in the days.

RB - Has to be Simon Francis really, can't think of anyone else who comes close.

LB - Steve Yates, another from the past, very, very tasty!

The rest are up to you guys, who's had you swooning in your seats? I shall be very disappointed if you let me down out there!;)

Last edited:
No doubt, it has to be Sir Stanley up front!

And have to disagree with the UGLY list here - King Kev bossing the midfield!

Last edited:
I cannot think of good looking guys that play for us, maybe Mark Gower at left wing .... too few to think of.

PS: Iam not gay!

Hey what about Roy McDonough (wore the shortess shorts ever), there was also Danny O'shea and Gary Nelson (not with the perm I hasten to add) and my all time favourite Chrissie Powell.
Steve Tilson was also a good looking youngster

Blimey do you know something we dont;) I thought matt H was the leader in that department.

u not mixing that up with matty h's lack of ball control?

u ladies not going for boy band bloke barney then, or is it just the blokes who go for a blonde? (hes not my type btw)

u ladies not going for boy band bloke barney then, or is it just the blokes who go for a blonde? (hes not my type btw)

He's ok fairly fit, not my type really - dark and dangerous! There was always something about Freddy in my book as well, don't know if it's the gypsy thing or what.

Depends which ball control you are on about ;) Now I am not saying that I particulally look in that departmant but, jeez even you must have noticed at times. Yes have to say think he was in the front of the cue for this.

Depends which ball control you are on about ;) Now I am not saying that I particulally look in that departmant but, jeez even you must have noticed at times. Yes have to say think he was in the front of the cue for this.

Damn - I've obviously missed out here as I've not noticed!

Errr.........well, i hope your gonna behave yourself later young lady....:stunned:

The only time I comment on someones tackle is to do with winning the football from the opposition.....

deary me....:unsure:

I've always had a thing for Che and Barrett... maybe it's because they give off a "I'm-a-nice-guy" vibe

But then on the flip side I also quite liked Gutteridge, despite him having a bad/mean boy kinda image. Lets face it though all that was forgotten when he stripped to his undies at Swansea :whistling:

Oh and Flavs is a given for GK! It's a blessing he is a GK because it means for at least 45 mins of the game he's close enough to see properly!

A lady friend of mine has always had a thing for Collis?

Where you hear the Matt H big guns thing or was it observation?

Back