• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

Cometh the hour......

OldBlueLady

Junior Blues Coordinator⭐⭐
Ok, motivational stuff again, don't know how that lot went down the other day but if there is anything we can do to galvanise the lads then let's share our thoughts.

Today is simply the biggest must win this season , if we don't, then we are down and while it might be nice to visit some new grounds for a change it's really not in our best interests to drop a league. So, today, for 90 + a few minutes we have to give it our all from the stands and hope the boys will give it their all on the pitch. Every single one of them.

We need to be a cohesive unit, working together as a team, exploiting Brighton, identifying their weaknesses and ruthlessly going in for the kill. We have to play for each other as well as for ourselves, if there is someone better placed to shoot, and there's time to do so then PASS the bloody ball! Don't be shy to take a long range shot though, they do come off sometimes as we saw with Moussa the other week.

To Balders, assuming he'll be skipper again, today my friend, you are Southend's captain. That means you bleed pure blue, not the stripey kind which is all too similar to the bum boys. That also means you play whole heartedly and lead by example, with passion and with pride. Nothing would please me more than seeing you score today while captain.

Good luck to the whole team, do it for us, please.

Ok, motivational stuff again, don't know how that lot went down the other day but if there is anything we can do to galvanise the lads then let's share our thoughts.

Today is simply the biggest must win this season , if we don't, then we are down and while it might be nice to visit some new grounds for a change it's really not in our best interests to drop a league. So, today, for 90 + a few minutes we have to give it our all from the stands and hope the boys will give it their all on the pitch. Every single one of them.

We need to be a cohesive unit, working together as a team, exploiting Brighton, identifying their weaknesses and ruthlessly going in for the kill. We have to play for each other as well as for ourselves, if there is someone better placed to shoot, and there's time to do so then PASS the bloody ball! Don't be shy to take a long range shot though, they do come off sometimes as we saw with Moussa the other week.

To Balders, assuming he'll be skipper again, today my friend, you are Southend's captain. That means you bleed pure blue, not the stripey kind which is all too similar to the bum boys. That also means you play whole heartedly and lead by example, with passion and with pride. Nothing would please me more than seeing you score today while captain.

Not a bad effort needs a True Blue rally cry to kinds beef it up but its all good :)

Kay you get up too bloody early in the morning, have a lay in girl.

great sentiment, the "+" after the 90 minutes is sooo important, and yes 'Balders' is captain again today.

We really can stuff these, the only home game i missed last season was the Brighton game at home, i think they beat us 1-2 and Moussa got sent off. Today we stuff them, on the pitch and in the stands, come on you Blues.

Now go back to bed woman.

Spot on! sounds like you've plucked this straight from one of my psychology lectures. come on blues!

Come on blues :support:

Wonder if we will see our "friends " from brighton on here today.....

In the interests of fair play, here's the Brighton & Hove Albion rallying cry

sebastian-love-160.jpg

"Yeah, you go girls, or I'll start to ...."

Cometh the hour .......goneth the hour .....goneth League oneth .....helloth league twoeth

Back