• Welcome to the ShrimperZone forums.
    You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which only gives you limited access.

Existing Users:.
    Please log-in using your existing username and password. If you have any problems, please see below.

New Users:
    Join our free community now and gain access to post topics, communicate privately with other members, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and free. Click here to join.

Fans from other clubs
    We welcome and appreciate supporters from other clubs who wish to engage in sensible discussion. Please feel free to join as above but understand that this is a moderated site and those who cannot play nicely will be quickly removed.

Assistance Required
    For help with the registration process or accessing your account, please send a note using the Contact us link in the footer, please include your account name. We can then provide you with a new password and verification to get you on the site.

That's not new though, they've been doing it for a number of years now. What I want to know is whether they will name and shame the players that haven't kept their fitness up over the summer!

Some players might be in for a rude awakening by what Coughlan is saying the schedule is going to be like. I can imagine one or two certain individuals not wanting to work as hard as is expected!

Hopefully he's right and we do get a couple in before Friday. I assume one of them talked about is N'Diaye. It will be very interesting to see what trialists turn up on the first day. I hope the spies will be out in force.......

On Twitter Barry Corr has said we're not far off signing a championship utility player on loan, and a lg2 centre midfielder.

Hopefully he's right and we do get a couple in before Friday. I assume one of them talked about is N'Diaye. It will be very interesting to see what trialists turn up on the first day. I hope the spies will be out in force.......

Coughlan's last comment could be read as suggesting the two are unattached players, which would seem to suggest it wasn't N'Diaye under discussion. he could equally just be referring to one of the two, however.

On Twitter Barry Corr has said we're not far off signing a championship utility player on loan, and a lg2 centre midfielder.

He never mentioned that they were championship or Lg 2 tho.

Actual Tweet reads;

"I think we're not far off signing a utility player on loan and a central midfield player. Both good apparently, I've played against 1 of em."

He also mentions that Bilel Mohsni has been wrestling bears as part of his pre-season training and is undefeated and that the only running Hally and Gilbert would of been doing is to Burger King!

Actual Tweet reads;

"I think we're not far off signing a utility player on loan and a central midfield player. Both good apparently, I've played against 1 of em."

He also mentions that Bilel Mohsni has been wrestling bears as part of his pre-season training and is undefeated and that the only running Hally and Gilbert would of been doing is to Burger King!

He does in a subsequent tweet, replying to someone's question.

Barry's on form today, he could be good value on twitter this season.

I love his tweets.

My personal favourites were Chris Barker looking like Jim's dad in American Pie and Matt Harrold looking like the 'Shermanator'

Fair enough, I take it back.

Agree, he already seem's to be one of the better footballing tweeters, unlike like 30k a week Phil Neville currently being ripped for moaning about tipping minimum wage staff in Miami.

If N'Diaye and Osman come in, then that significantly adds to the muscle in the squad...I've also noticed he's talking about being sure himself, Harris, Hall and BLAIR will be amongst the goals this year. Perhaps that's hinting Blair is close to signing up?

Actual Tweet reads;

That's the real news. Yet again the Evening Echo has been left standing when it comes to breaking the news. Shame on you Mr Phillips.

Has anyone got with paintshop got photographic evidence of Bilel in action?

Has anyone got with paintshop got photographic evidence of Bilel in action?

Only the aftermath, I'm afraid...

scaled.php

Back